Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheLivingLegend

Getting Keenan

I was offered Keenan Allen and Rex Burkhead for Stefon Diggs and Dion Lewis in my 0.5 PPR League. I was leaning toward no but wanted to get some input. 

MY TEAM

QB-Russell Wilson

RB-David Johnson, Christian McCaffery

WR-Stefon Diggs, Jarvis Landry, Emmanuel Sanders

TE-Trey Burton

FL-Dion Lewis

K-Harrison Butker 

D-Houston

Bench-Case Keenum, Chris Thompson, Alfred Morris, Duke Johnson, Quincy Enunwa, Chris Godwin

Allen is the best player in this trade so I think you are winning it. I like Lewis a lot this year but that offense has been so bad and there is always the threat of Hentry vulturing his TDs. I would probably accept the trade as you've then got 2 blue chip players (DJ and Keenan).

Ugh, that’s a toughie. Really like Keenan Allen though if he stays healthy. 

Agree with the poster above with Allen being the best player in the trade so I’d probably pull the trigger. It’s pretty close though.

IMO this is so close/even that I'd ask for a tie breaking piece. They are offering Allen likely due to injury history. Get yourself some additional insurance if they're the one proposing. They want what YOU have so you need to kinda win IMO. At the end of the day, you're still good. I think Diggs will outscore Keenan this year. 

Nice deal for you you're getting the better side clearly. 

Well I like Allen and Burkhead more than Diggs and Lewis (although all players are solid in this trade) so I'd hit yes. Mostly because Diggs is great but Allen is the far and away #1 on SD and he doesn't have a Thelin taking away a ton of targets. 

Thanks for the help with mine. 

That's a good trade for you. Allen is great. Tennessee is all banged up everywhere. Linemen, QB, td, wr... And Dion Lewis has to compete with Henry.  You get the WR1 for rivers and a good RB on Pat's .... Seems like you win the trade.

45 minutes ago, timbrah_ho said:

Well I like Allen and Burkhead more than Diggs and Lewis (although all players are solid in this trade) so I'd hit yes. Mostly because Diggs is great but Allen is the far and away #1 on SD and he doesn't have a Thelin taking away a ton of targets. 

Agreed.