Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHADY29

Austin Ekeler for James Connor

Am I overthinking things? I was shopping Connor trying to see what I could potentially get. Owner will do this. 

I just feel like LeVeon is going to come back soon. I also have Melvin Gordon & Rivers. Standard scoring league. Please help. 

I think you can get more, especially from the Bell owner. Conner's value is all over the place but by in large the Bell owner will give you the most for him

Even if Bell comes back next week Conner has earned himself a role and since Bell has been wary of taking on another huge workload in a contract year he'd likely welcome Conner taking a few touches. In that scenario Conner is still probably just as valuable as Ekeler. Factor in that Bell could return 9 weeks from now and you get RB1 production from Conner in the mean time and this offer isn't remotely close. If Ekeler is really the best you can get (highly doubt it) then just keep Conner and enjoy him killing all your league mates that undervalued him. 

look, if bell comes back - connor is absolutely useless for fantasy purposes. with that being said, there is absolutely no way you can give up a true work horse back - even if its a two week rental - for ekeler. ekeler is good but he is no where near the value of connor. you can get much, much more.

Why even consider this??  If thats the best your league will do then hold onto a top 10 RB in Conner and start him every week tell Bell comes back.