fawkes_mulder

Jakeem Grant 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Personally I like Grant more than Amendola, I don't see why they don't get him involved more now since that Stills and Wilson are out, and Parker too (could be wrong about Parker)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2018 at 9:02 AM, Jags02 said:

 

 

I had him on my roster but waived him just before last week. Considering his returns which count in my league, he had his second huge day last week leaving me no opportunity to even pick him back up off waivers. I've been kicking myself a bit, but when I waived him I was thinking he would be hardly used. That said, when I was on my roster it encouraged me watching some highlights of his along with a recent video with him talking about his desire to be "great." 

Man, how could you drop him in a return yard league?? He is the WR3 right now.

 

If he gets an uptick in snaps and keeps return duties he could by Tyreek lite (rookie year)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hoppychokes said:

Man, how could you drop him in a return yard league?? He is the WR3 right now.

 

If he gets an uptick in snaps and keeps return duties he could by Tyreek lite (rookie year)

 

 

Well, it was way back when I thought his big games were flukes.  Had I kept him another week or two he might have stuck.

 

Ironically, I ended up replacing Tyreek with Albert Wilson, but now of course with Wilson out, Tyreek is gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep hearing Jakeem was having a hard time seeing the field because his knowledge of the playbook is lacking. A few miss run routes. Between him and Amendola I definitely like his ceiling more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mortman212 said:

Deep sleeper if you can't get amendola, Grant should be on the field for most of the game all it takes is 1 play for him.  He had a couple catches a game only playing 32% of snaps, now he should be close to 75-90 %

does anyone know at what point of the game albert wilson went out?

i am going to take a look at the lions game and see who was on jakeem. if it was slay that would help explain the low involvement.

only 2 targets is a bummer, especially when u consider he had 70% snaps

anyway i think it is clear that his upside is sky high, he's an easy flier and i'm psyched to see how his season plays out

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cotton Jones said:

does anyone know at what point of the game albert wilson went out?

i am going to take a look at the lions game and see who was on jakeem. if it was slay that would help explain the low involvement.

only 2 targets is a bummer, especially when u consider he had 70% snaps

anyway i think it is clear that his upside is sky high, he's an easy flier and i'm psyched to see how his season plays out

 

Who else is there to throw to? Only so many passes can go to Drake and Amendola (if he plays this weekend). Grant is like the only healthy WR

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oresteszero said:

 

Who else is there to throw to? Only so many passes can go to Drake and Amendola (if he plays this weekend). Grant is like the only healthy WR

well that was the case last week, for at least part of the game, and he had 2 targets

amendola is going to play we can just assume that. no one has said he is actually in danger of missing TNF

Edited by Cotton Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

picked him up for my wr3 so i can have a reason to watch tnf lol hopefully he gets a few targets with the lack of wr's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only remember 2 plays when Jakeem wasnt on the field, but there were probably more.

Hadn't seen Brock hardly at all this season until this game. Talk about a guy who locks onto a receiver. Holy crap. I don't think I saw him one time look one direction, then look to the other side of the field. If he started out with his head turned to the left, he never looked right, and vice versa. Just freaking awful.

 

tannehill should be back next week, good news for us in the deeper leagues or kick return yardage leagues who will hang onto grant for at least 1 more week.

Edited by Cotton Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cotton Jones said:

tannehill should be back next week, good news for us in the deeper leagues or kick return yardage leagues who will hang onto grant for at least 1 more week.

welp. have to take this back:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I didn't know this guy used to be Bushwick Bill from the Geto Boys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 8:50 AM, beerfish said:

Ugggggg.....they took him off KR.

I didn’t see the game and nothing online that I can find to this...was it just for the game or did they make an official

swith? Still PR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.