JLoson0550

Punt Assists 2018-2019

Doing really well with my team other than LeVert getting hurt that put a bit of a damper. I ended up drafting the best FT%, PTS, 3PM and REB team in the league so far totals wise. 

LaVine

T. Ross

McGruder

Hardaway

Porter Jr. 

Joe Harris

KAT

Muscala

Vucevic

T. Harris

L. Nance Jr

M. Bamba

J. Lamb

C. LeVert

18 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I agree in part but KAT and AD aren’t exactly killing it regarding price and expectation.  I expected AD to be the #1 fantasy player and paid accordingly, while he’s been good and I’m by no means disappointed I’d just say he’s lived up to expectations.  

PG has been good but has required a punt FG/To build which is more or less the opposite of what you want to do with punt assists.  

Roco has killed it, Jrich, etc have killed it.  Agree there. 

But the biggest ROI I’ve had so far is Vuc.

In sum, most people know me as a punt assist guy and while it’s too early to tell I’m top three in most of leagues atm so yeah it’s a good year but I disagree with some of your individual players. 

yea pg fg and t/o are a drag but I have never had problems with high t/o in punt assist (also don't own pg anywhere)

I think KAt is killing it because of the elite 3's and increase in blks (so far this year) 2 threes 2 blks is almost/is as valuable to me as what ad offers in steals and blks but I find it difficult when facing opponents with elite 3's the curry, lillard, kemba, teams or the high volume teams so getting elite 3's from my bigs is a thing I really want and need

right now im trying to gauge if I want to flip kawhi for pg in a league that I need the extra threes but the fg and t/o is keeping me from doing it (trying to squeeze irving out of owner for Covington and another piece) 

I was scared away from vuc because of all the trade talks and what way orl is going with bamba. will be interesting to see what happens ROS 

4 hours ago, JLoson0550 said:

How’s everyone doing?

I’m #1 in my league and have been dominating. KAT, Ayton, Mirotic, Jrue, Beal, Pascal, Ibaka, & Vuc have been crushing it for me. Brog, Turner, Rubio & Fournier are rounding out my squad

4-0 in FG%, FT%, PTS, Rebounds, & Blocks

3-1 in steals

2-2 in assists

1-3 in 3’s, & TOs

I'm in 1st place in my Roto league, punting assists. Holiday is keeping me afloat, I'm ranked 6/10 in assists surprisingly, and Durant's helped too. The rest of my team is in my sig. I dropped Rondo about a week ago, but I haven't really dropped that much in assists. Kawhi and Brogdon help as well. Both have been great values in their respective draft positions. 

Edited by FrightCoward
  • Like 1

I'm 1st in three leagues and last in one league. Punted AST in all of them.

This week I’m 2nd in assists.. in a punt assist build .. strange ..

PG Trae and White have 9 or more 

Crushing it. 2nd place, will prob take 1st this wk. Covington and Lavine been an absolute KILLER mid round pick combo in this build. 

struggling because of otto, dunn, j. murray, and kawhi sitting B2Bs. doesn't help that murray is my only PG-eligible player at the moment. 3rd place, but should be doing better.

Edited by pdids911

12th place out of 16 waiting for markkanen and collins to return. Couple close losses couldve had me in 5th though. Weirdly low FG% from davis is throwing off what I thought would be a strength. Kawhi injuries and sitting didnt help either. Hoping to make a turnaround as I approach full health with collins likely returning Saturday!!

On 10/16/2018 at 12:27 AM, GriffeySwag said:

Per Game Value, Ingles returned 9th round value for punt assists.

I like Ingles, but punt assists is not his most optimal build. 

Try trading Harden to the KAT owner for KAT + another piece. You're wasting him in a punt ast build.

I just did that now sent an offer for KAT for my Harden..Waiting for the owner to decide

This is how my team would look like after i make the trade Kat,dipo,Gobert,Horford,Ingles,prince,roco,dunn,murray,gary harris,danny green,thad young,Redick,J rich,Hield..Am i lacking in anything?What do u guys think of this team?Thanks in advance for your help

Yahoo standard league (H2H, 9cat, 12team). Punt AST.

• CJ Mc - PG/SG
  • Brogdon - PG/SG
  • SGA - PG/SG
  • Jrich - PG/SG/SF
  • Klay - SG/SF
  • Tatum - SF/PF
  • TJ Warren - SF/PF
  • JJJ - PF/C
  • Jarrett Allen - PF/C
  • Ed Davis - PF/C (stream/contingency)
  • KAT - C
  • Bamba - C (stash)
  • Dedman - C (stream)

I'm doing fine so far (alternating between 2nd/3rd).

I have Markkanen in IL and I'm excited.

The PLAN: I'm projecting Markannen will put up the same (if not better) stats as Tatum with better FG%. Im going to let him sit on my IL for a little bit so I can observe his production. Once his hitting his stride, im shipping Tatum for Cousins who will be my new stash (owner already agreed as he is fighting for a playoff spot) hoping that he'll be ready come Fantasy Playoffs.

What do you guys think, good plan?

Edited by simon
can't get numbering to work, switched to bullets

My punt assists team has the best A/TO ratio with 2.20 (55 A for 25 TO) this week:D

Edited by bilotos13
  • Like 1

Playing against Klay, KD, Capella this week. Down 2-7 but I “out-man” him today. Hopefully trying to pull it back to 4-5 or possibly win this week. First L so far this season. 

On 11/23/2018 at 11:59 PM, simon said:

Yahoo standard league (H2H, 9cat, 12team). Punt AST.

• CJ Mc - PG/SG
  • Brogdon - PG/SG
  • SGA - PG/SG
  • Jrich - PG/SG/SF
  • Klay - SG/SF
  • Tatum - SF/PF
  • TJ Warren - SF/PF
  • JJJ - PF/C
  • Jarrett Allen - PF/C
  • Ed Davis - PF/C (stream/contingency)
  • KAT - C
  • Bamba - C (stash)
  • Dedman - C (stream)

I'm doing fine so far (alternating between 2nd/3rd).

I have Markkanen in IL and I'm excited.

The PLAN: I'm projecting Markannen will put up the same (if not better) stats as Tatum with better FG%. Im going to let him sit on my IL for a little bit so I can observe his production. Once his hitting his stride, im shipping Tatum for Cousins who will be my new stash (owner already agreed as he is fighting for a playoff spot) hoping that he'll be ready come Fantasy Playoffs.

What do you guys think, good plan?

I wouldnt trade Tatum for Cousins. Cousins is gonna have all types of “conditions” when he comes back. I have Cousins sitting on my IL right now and I’m excited for him to come back but if someone offered me Tatum for him, I would ship him out quickly. 

13 hours ago, JLoson0550 said:

I wouldnt trade Tatum for Cousins. Cousins is gonna have all types of “conditions” when he comes back. I have Cousins sitting on my IL right now and I’m excited for him to come back but if someone offered me Tatum for him, I would ship him out quickly. 

Thanks man. I was thinking tatum is sell high right now, as hayward's usage would eventually increase. What do you guys think?

Im on a big dilemma right now. Tried the punt assist build because I got KAT on the 1st round. Currently 5th seed but being killed by Harden and roco this week. 

Strong on 3PTM, blocks, TO and FT%,

average on FG%, points

Weak in steals, rebounds, FTM, assist/TO, assist

Contemplating if Bam would be unleashed next year and if cousins can cover my weakness in rebounds. Really tempted to trade Beal for Gobert, not sure if I can snag Drummond.

Here is my team:

4. KAT

21. Beal

28. Middleton

45. Porter

52. Millsap (traded for Jmurray along with Ingram)

69. Barton (Held on because of the nuggets schedule)

76. JRich

93. BroLo

100. Hield

117. JJJ

124. Lamb (dropped for Mcgee, looked like a win that time

141. White (dropped, got Bam adebayo now)

148. Bojan Bogdanovic ( dropped for cousins)

Edited by Extra_Rice

What do you guys think about my punt assist team? Some feedback will be greatly appreciated.

12 Team 9 Cat h2h

PG: SGA, Jrue

SG: Jrich, Butler, Danny Green, T.ross

SF: Paul George

PF: Vonleh, JJJ, Markkanen, 

C: Jarret Allen, Capela, Mitchell Robinson

On 12/1/2018 at 2:15 AM, m1sterbojangles said:

What do you guys think about my punt assist team? Some feedback will be greatly appreciated.

12 Team 9 Cat h2h

PG: SGA, Jrue

SG: Jrich, Butler, Danny Green, T.ross

SF: Paul George

PF: Vonleh, JJJ, Markkanen, 

C: Jarret Allen, Capela, Mitchell Robinson

What's your record so far? Feel like your fg% isn't great.

I'm just ****ting on my league to be completely honest. Up 16 games on the comp and sitting at #1. Won 9-0 last week LOL!! and this is my competitive league.

Vuc is just carrying my team SO much. He was unreal last week

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JLoson0550 said:

What's your record so far? Feel like your fg% isn't great.

32-31. i guess i'm doing okay. i'm thinking if i need to make a couple moves

26 minutes ago, m1sterbojangles said:

32-31. i guess i'm doing okay. i'm thinking if i need to make a couple moves

Ya I would make a move or two. My WW is dry as hell in my 10 team so I could only imagine how bare yours is as well

What's a good FT% anchor people are targeting with this build? I just flipped tobias/DJ for Butler and Adams and Kemba has been in a slump for me so I need some help with that cat. 

• Like 1

Gallinari.

Made a punt a**/FT% and I am 4-3 in the FT% category!

Edited by bilotos13