JP_Grizzly

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook

16 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Holy Crap... those dunks...

Right? Can you imagine him pulling that out in a game? 

54 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Tim Hardaway Jr. suffered a back injury on Sunday night and eventually made a second trip to the locker room to end his night early.

He hit just 2-of-10 shots for seven points on the night and this is a buzzkill for Hardaway's owners, as the Knicks are about to embark on a four-game week on Monday. He wore a brace over his warmups prior to the second half and said it "felt like a nerve or something," so this is something that could linger. Allonzo Trier was kind of quiet tonight, but could see a big boost if Hardaway's going to miss time. And given how much pain Hardaway was in tonight, and the fact he couldn't finish the game, it feels like he's not likely to play on Monday against Chicago.
Nov 4 - 8:39 PM
  • 1 chucker possibly out 
:ph34r:

•  

Ahahahaha

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WadeW said:

What’s the deal with this guy tonight 

Why isn't he playing? Just 6 mins. so far...

1 minute ago, adithmuluk said:

Why isn't he playing? Just 6 mins. so far...

One can only assume he is getting Fizdaled… no issues with fouls and 0 turnovers... 3 boards and 2 blks in 6 min. He is a +2 in the 6 minutes

6 hours ago, HelloMelo said:

If im not mistaken, Gobert broke out in his 2nd year in the NBA? And Whiteside like his 4th, 5th? I dont see it happening this year. And im a Knicks fan. You guys really believe he will play at a high level for 82 games his rookie year after playing zero games last year? Sorry, I dont see it. Worth the add, but i wouldnt bank on a Whiteside/Gobert breakout. Thats foolish. 

if anyone is expecting 3 blocks per game and borderline 1st round value ros that's their own problem, I'm just hoping for a worthwhile center off the wire

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjgross said:

One can only assume he is getting Fizdaled… no issues with fouls and 0 turnovers... 3 boards and 2 blks in 6 min. He is a +2 in the 6 minutes

Exactly. What did he do wrong??? 

Just now, adithmuluk said:

Zero as I am sure Hardaway not playing is forcing Fitz to use Kanter a lot tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, adithmuluk said:

Admittedly, I am not watching the game, so maybe he is wildly out of position or making some bonehead moves, but from what I can surmise from the box score it just looks like the coach decided to role with Kanter and small ball with Vonleh at the 5. 

He fell for a pump fake and got benched. 

And a friendly reminder that fizdale has always been a trash coach. The man bumped heads with Marc Gasol that's all that needs to be said. 

Edited by taenggg

1 minute ago, wallacesnoop said:

I'm watching the game.  The Bulls are trapping the guards and Mitch has no offensive moves so, that's why Kanter is in.

Yeah I mentioned that earlier, this game is painful to watch.

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjgross said:

Admittedly, I am not watching the game, so maybe he is wildly out of position or making some bonehead moves, but from what I can surmise from the box score it just looks like the coach decided to role with Kanter and small ball with Vonleh at the 5. 

small ball and Kanter should never be used in the same sentence

2 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

small ball and Kanter should never be used in the same sentence

Guess I should have used some commas... suppose to read, "decided to role with Kanter, and, small ball with Vonleh at the 5." Meaning a small ball lineup with Vonleh at the 5.

Edited by jjgross
  • Like 2

On 11/3/2018 at 1:52 PM, dfstout said:

FALSE!

Lmao.

This dude is straight garbage water. "Next Rudy Gobert". Smh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1