JP_Grizzly

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook

You guys are tripping , the ride is over. 

I dropped Sunday night for a streamer spot and I can tell you I’m reaping the benefits.

Save your season !!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, silianrail said:

Another member of the defensive hold club, eh? Cheers.

I love him. I went from bottom 4 in blocks to top 1 in a 14 team league 😂. I really don't care what happens to him, I'm keeping him 'til the end of the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

You guys are tripping , the ride is over. 

I dropped Sunday night for a streamer spot and I can tell you I’m reaping the benefits.

Save your season !!!!

i already have 2 streamer spots and added 2 players. i wont have a 3rd spot for a 3rd player and use up my adds by thursday. mitchrob is staying on mine

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

You guys are tripping man 

He's been worth it to me as long as he gets the blocks. Also you never know he could not be in foul trouble, play 25 min and put up a nice line. He was doing it before when DJ was there, so it can happen again, Fizzdale very unpredictable. If he has a complete dud tonight again I will drop unless its like 0 pts 2 rebs 6 blocks, I will be forced to keep then haha

• Like 1

My rule of thumb for a 'good game' and reason to keep someone regardless of other stats is a combined 3 'stocks' - 2 stl/1 blk, 1 stl/2 blk, 3 stls or 3 blks. Mitch has rarely fallen short of that benchmark for the past month. I'm down to streaming 4 spots due to injuries to Zeller, Brogdon, OPJ, and Mirotic plus rest days from Kawhi and Embiid. I'll bank on Robinson in a 4 game week

14/11 with 3 blocks

GJ to all the dodos who dropped a top-20 fantasy player because of 3 bad games. LMAO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Nice 😂

Shieett he did go off tonight 😬 I’m still content with dropping him plenty of streaming options for me.

hes still on my wire regardless.

it seems he’s definitely still rosterable though, wouldn’t bank on top 50 outlook 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, adifferentlogik said:

Many will loose or win their league because of this guy. Don't be that guy. 

well he has 2 games next week so I'm sure just like me everyone going into the finals will be dropping him after his game on sunday. 

16 minutes ago, richg24 said:

well he has 2 games next week so I'm sure just like me everyone going into the finals will be dropping him after his game on sunday. 

And he'll get 6 blocks in those 2 games, which is more than most shot-blockers will get in 4 games.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alexstr said:

14/11 with 3 blocks

GJ to all the dodos who dropped a top-20 fantasy player because of 3 bad games. LMAO

17 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Bad by their standards. I take the average fantasy player to look at scoring above all else. If you play 9-cat you gotta know where to pick your spots. Kudos to everyone who kept their faith in this beast

If I'm in the finals next week, and even if I'm in the 3rd place game, unless another one of my best players suffers a brutal injury, I'm holding. First off my league is a shark tank and teams in 9th and 10th place will grab him off waivers if one of the contenders doesn't. And you're not getting 6-7 blocks with rebounding potential from someone else over a course of two games

Edited by squid-jesus

"dRoP CiTy"

My a** rofl

Edited by MysticPeak

1 hour ago, squid-jesus said:

Bad by their standards. I take the average fantasy player to look at scoring above all else. If you play 9-cat you gotta know where to pick your spots. Kudos to everyone who kept their faith in this beast

If I'm in the finals next week, and even if I'm in the 3rd place game, unless another one of my best players suffers a brutal injury, I'm holding. First off my league is a shark tank and teams in 9th and 10th place will grab him off waivers if one of the contenders doesn't. And you're not getting 6-7 blocks with rebounding potential from someone else over a course of two games

I'm going to drop for issac who plays a back to back Monday and Tuesday next week. Mitch first game not til Thursday so if needed I will try to add him again on the 27th (wed)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richg24 said:

I'm going to drop for issac who plays a back to back Monday and Tuesday next week. Mitch first game not til Thursday so if needed I will try to add him again on the 27th (wed)

That's fair, but if Isaac is available in your league then we are speaking from different vantage points lol

16 hours ago, squid-jesus said:

That's fair, but if Isaac is available in your league then we are speaking from different vantage points lol

isaac got dropped this week in a lot of leagues dude. it was a 2 game week and he was coming off a terrible stretch 

31 minutes ago, richg24 said:

isaac got dropped this week in a lot of leagues dude. it was a 2 game week and he was coming off a terrible stretch 

Fair point, I just thought if I had Isaac it'd be a dilemma to drop because of his stocks potential plus upcoming 4 game week. I dropped Otto last night and someone dropped Levert today

6 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

7/5 1blk in 10min and hasn't left the bench but  other bums are getting tons of minutes

Can't have the Knicks winning

26 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

Only 6 minutes without fouls on a crucial day. f--- you Fisdale

Idk man. 4 stocks, 7 boards and made both free throws. I’m happy with that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cochise316 said:

Idk man. 4 stocks, 7 boards and made both free throws. I’m happy with that. 

In 14min. Imagine the line with 30, this is horse****