• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole game is garbage time 

Zero is usually my limit for Knicks

How is MR inconsistent? He consistently brings stocks and he is consistently lacking in all other areas so far. 

Posted Images

Not sure how many users here can relate to this. If I was in a 12 team league or less MRob would've been gone a couple days ago for me. I'm in a 14 teamer that carries 15 spots per team. The biggest name on waivers at this point of the season are Tyus Jones, Shaq Harrison, and Richaun Holmes. Robinson would be gone in a heartbeat if he's up for waivers on Wednesday, whether it's my opponent or someone in the 3rd place game or even the consolation bracket. I need to win blocks because I probably won't be winning points, and I think my Embiid, MRob, McGee and Ibaka should do that against his Ayton, LMA, Favors, and Siakam, but he's a heavy streamer so it may be close. After Robinson's game on Thursday, if I see myself winning it, I'll drop Friday so he sits Saturday on waivers and I can stream other cats for the last 3 days of the matchup. Biggest candidates who could give me that for M-W streaming would be Holmes (waivers til tomorrow), Zach Collins, Maker, and Noel, so it's a slim chance of getting that value on the wire from 3 days of pickups. If someone like Bryant or Adebayo was available no doubt, but letting Robinson go to waivers is really only something that makes sense in a league where there are a plethora of choices for big men who produce consistently. I still have 2-3 spots to stream every day so I still have the space to make up ground everywhere else

Edited by squid-jesus
39 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Holding Robinson for this week. Can't afford having the other manager grab him and I'm also punting PTS/3s/FT. 

Same here. I mean, if your opponent were to pick him up, realistically, your opponent having one game of Mitch could be the difference in blocks. 

Since blocks is gonna be a little close this week, I'm keeping Mitch and not looking back. The fact that he gets steals on top of his blocks helps as well.

• Like 3
On 3/25/2019 at 7:26 PM, cbsholy said:

Same here. I mean, if your opponent were to pick him up, realistically, your opponent having one game of Mitch could be the difference in blocks. 

Since blocks is gonna be a little close this week, I'm keeping Mitch and not looking back. The fact that he gets steals on top of his blocks helps as well.

Not sure why the guy who had him dropped him, but was happy to snag him after losing Nurk last night.  Here’s hoping for some DJ DNP rest games in the near future!!!

5 minutes ago, PeteM said:

Not sure why the guy who had him dropped him, but was happy to snag him after losing Nurk last night.  Here’s hoping for some DJ DNP rest games in the near future!!!

Probably because he has a rubbish schedule this week.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I just assumed the person dropped him at the start of the week. NY  have the worst schedule this week.

A lot of people did. I held in case I needed a bump in blk, stl or fg% mid week. As it turns out I could use all 3, lol. Whether he give that to me or not, we shall see. I expect to be f^&%ed by Fiz, but who knows. 

23 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

Where are the blocks?? Don't chase for rebounds go from blocks dude!

M-Rob only guy in the NBA who can have 2 blocks in a game and ppl are still asking "Where are the blocks??"

• Haha 7
12 minutes ago, JMega said:

I watched the full game and there were at least 2 blocks the score keepers missed. Another questionable one where I couldn't quite tell whether or not he got a hand on it.

Sure hope it's corrected because I need every one, lol.

It cracks me up how much doubt the know-it-alls here have on Mitch. If waiting til Thursday for two games of this significantly harms your team, I'm sorry to hear of a situation as terrible as that may be, lol

3 hours ago, alexstr said:

M-Rob only guy in the NBA who can have 2 blocks in a game and ppl are still asking "Where are the blocks??"

Up against drummond this finals week and BroLo and KAT decided not to block shots so yeah mitch rob is my last hope

15 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

"DeAndre Jordan told coach David Fizdale to "play the kid" and Jordan was a DNP-CD." -Rotoworld

Thank you, DJ. 😭

Wow DJ fantasy MVP bless your heart.  I'm surprised Fizdale didn't bench Mitch and play Kornet 30 minutes.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There's a big question about what kind of roster the Knicks will show next year, and it would be a shame if he doesn't get a chance to get meaningful minutes and develop, because he's a kid with alot of potencial.

• Like 1