The 7th Beatles

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2018 Outlook

7 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I’m exactly the guy that my career record says I am. Nobody listened though. 

The Tin Cup of the NFL...looks awesome one day, makes horrible illogical decisions the next.  

It's actually fascinating to watch....when he's not in your starting lineup.

Welp this was a very real possibility to anyone who wasn't living in denial. I don't really wanna be one of those people going back and quoting people from the past, but the amount of people who came in here (and this Winston thread) and said "dude there is no way, NO WAY Winston starts again with his 21 million dollar option; winston is terrible rapist QB, blah, blah."

This guy is a coaching for his job and is going to put the best guy out there. The fact that he called it week to week after he announced Fitz the starter pretty much said "the moment Fitz starts messing up, I am going back to Jameis."

9 minutes ago, King Gonzo said:

Welp this was a very real possibility to anyone who wasn't living in denial. I don't really wanna be one of those people going back and quoting people from the past, but the amount of people who came in here (and this Winston thread) and said "dude there is no way, NO WAY Winston starts again with his 21 million dollar option; winston is terrible rapist QB, blah, blah."

This guy is a coaching for his job and is going to put the best guy out there. The fact that he called it week to week after he announced Fitz the starter pretty much said "the moment Fitz starts messing up, I am going back to Jameis."

I was one of the guys saying no way they go back to Winston. I wouldn't have been surprised to see Fitz benched for the 3rd string QB. But  it makes no sense for the organization to go back to Winston when they clearly made a decision to move on from him. I guess nothing the Bucs do should surprise me any more.

Clearly the front office doesn't care either.

I also think Winston is the better QB and they never should have gone back to Fitz either.

Edited by devaster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, King Gonzo said:

It is fairly safe to assume he is referring to Fitz's second stint as starter.

But you can't fault people for losing track of how many stints he's had as starter.

Oh my god I am so sick of this dude in fantasy. Every time, like clockwork, you want to trust him he just fails. I dont ever EVER want to deal with him again and he will never be on any of my teams again.

1 hour ago, King Gonzo said:

Not good coaching or good PR skills. When Fitz starts messing up??

Yeah, that isn’t a good way to instill confidence in your team.