papocrain

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

:(

damn that’s brutal....don’t own him in any league but as just a fan hate seeing this to a young rising talent.

He had a pretty bad injury in college and went thru long rehab to get to the league...truly heart breaking something like this happens when he was reallly starting to put it all together :unsure:

Just now, ghostofathousand_ said:

I QUIT LIFE....WOW HAD HIM IN ALL THREE LEAGUES...I QUIT MY ******** LIFE......is Crabbe the pick up or Joe?

If available, Dinwiddie... Crabbe and Joe can't facilitate like Levert

• Like 1

Prayers from for LeVert. Sad to see a breaking out player got hurt like this. This probably will end his season. 

That looked awful.  I hoping the for the best, but I'm pretty sure he's out for the year.  Hopefully, he can come back at full strength next year.  I think the players that will see their values increase the most are Russell, Dinwiddie, and Carrol. 

gruesome...damn, i love this young man so much! Very sad injury. 

The pace of current NBA is killing everyone of them.... nobody can stay healthy anymore... :(

2 minutes ago, MJtheGOAT said:

That looked awful.  I hoping the for the best, but I'm pretty sure he's out for the year.  Hopefully, he can come back at full strength next year.  I think the players that will see their values increase the most are Russell, Dinwiddie, and Carrol. 

I agree with Carrol. He's the only one available in all leagues.

1 minute ago, L3onD said:

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout star, this is really sad, the sole reason i watched the nets game, this is really horrible

Exactly the same. 

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Exactly the same. 

Me too, not really interested in watching anymore. Really hope he continues the breakout next year he deserves the shine he was beginning to get

• Like 1

Ouch sounds like season is over now.

Guess i will cut now and stash W.Barton.

Might be premature but I had to drop him for Lamb in case he's gone too. Hope he recovers and comes back the same if not better. 

I just lost the fun of this fantasy season. It will be sad days in this thread for all of us.:(

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MayorMcCheese said:

I blame myself. I had just changed my team name to Lil' Uzi LeVert. Never fails. 

Bro, me to swear haha. Changed to Prayers to LeVert.

2 minutes ago, montanski said:

I just lost the fun of this fantasy season. It will be sad days in this thread for all of us.:(

Pretty sure at 22 pages, it's the most active most thread, too.

Did Dinwiddie start the second half for LeVert? Man 3 seconds left of the quarter too...