Rotoworld.com Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Dude wtf this sucks so bad.

Hate to go there but are we pretty sure he's out all season? I have dinwiddie available in my league but Levert would be my only cut. Have an IL spot too but need to act fast.

Yup most likely. It seemed like a Hayward-esque injury. I say act fast. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Hate to go there but are we pretty sure he's out all season? I have dinwiddie available in my league but Levert would be my only cut. Have an IL spot too but need to act fast.

Yea it looked really similar to the horrific injuries we have seen over the years Its going to be months regardless. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Add Dinwiddie ASAP - Levert aint coming back. His foot was facing the wrong direction.

• Thanks 1

Didn't even have this dude but just wanted to extend my sympathy towards those who did as well as nets fans. This is really unfortunate, he was a young stud on the cusp of becoming a legitimate star player. F**k injuries man. 

Here's hoping he comes back better than ever. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Didn't even have this dude but just wanted to extend my sympathy towards those who did as well as nets fans. This is really unfortunate, he was a young stud on the cusp of becoming a legitimate star player. F**k injuries man. 

Here's hoping he comes back better than ever. 

This.  I don't have him, but my sentiments exactly.  I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Just now, wallacesnoop said:

Can't wait till an impatient owner drops him, will be ready with the scoop.

Unless you're talking dynasty, I'm 99.9% he's done for the year after seeing his injury. 

He's my favorite player, and we get extra cash in my league for whoever owns Most Imporved Player so this really, really sucks.  On top of the fact that all you hear from the Nets organization is how good of a dude he is.  D Lo and Levert's game was really starting to look good playing off of each other.  This injury is probably going to affect the way he plays.  He will be forced to run the offense more, which means worse shot selection, and more turn overs.  Levert needed to be the main guy, with D Lo as the perfect compliment player.  D Lo isn't ready to lead a team  

Again, this really sucks and I feel for Levert, and the Nets right now.

• Like 1

Didn’t draft him, slept on him and one of the few players I kicked myself over but still enjoyed his breakout because I love the game. I hate when stuff like this happens and wished it didn’t. Such a good promising talent and I hope he recovers even better. He made me a believer and kudos to those who stole him in drafts. I really hate this part of the game. 

I'm gonna root for this kid to have the best rehab possible, but the Nets aren't going to be able to compete, like at all anymore this season.

The only good that Brooklyn's organization can get from this is to TANK TANK TANK, starting right now.  If they can get Zion, and Levert make's a full recovery for next season, D Lo can get more experience and confidence under his belt, and Jarret Allen can continue to develop, these Nets will be ready for action starting next year and beyond.

It's crazy how attached I feel to some of these players.  It literally is going to affect my sleep tonight.  Someone else mentioned that the pace of the NBA could be contributing to more and more injuries, and maybe they're right, but this style works.  I don't think the league can all just agree to slow it down.  I know the league has done a lot to spread out the season, and decrease the amount of back-to-backs.  One solution, which sucks for the fans is to just go easy on the stars playing heavy minutes.  Levert was dealing with exhaustion and a knee injury.  He has big time heart, so he sucked it up and went out there today, and this s--- happens.  Just sucks, man.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Did Dinwiddie start the second half for LeVert? Man 3 seconds left of the quarter too...

Yes, but the Wolves we're going teague Rose back court so dinwiddie was the matchup. They can go alot of different ways with their starting 5 so I would wait and see. Crabbe has to break this shooting slump at some point. Dinwiddie. Carroll at the 3 and Harris going to the 2. Etc. 

13 minutes ago, HulkSmash said:

I'm gonna root for this kid to have the best rehab possible, but the Nets aren't going to be able to compete, like at all anymore this season.

The only good that Brooklyn's organization can get from this is to TANK TANK TANK, starting right now.  If they can get Zion, and Levert make's a full recovery for next season, D Lo can get more experience and confidence under his belt, and Jarret Allen can continue to develop, these Nets will be ready for action starting next year and beyond.

It's crazy how attached I feel to some of these players.  It literally is going to affect my sleep tonight.  Someone else mentioned that the pace of the NBA could be contributing to more and more injuries, and maybe they're right, but this style works.  I don't think the league can all just agree to slow it down.  I know the league has done a lot to spread out the season, and decrease the amount of back-to-backs.  One solution, which sucks for the fans is to just go easy on the stars playing heavy minutes.  Levert was dealing with exhaustion and a knee injury.  He has big time heart, so he sucked it up and went out there today, and this s--- happens.  Just sucks, man.

Do they even have their own draft pick next year?