Rotoworld.com Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

I really loved seeing the kid play.

He was having the best season of his career, it's truly a shame.

Traded for him just before the season started believing that he could be a top 50 player this year and then this $hit happens...

This day was filled with bad news, first it was the death of Stan Lee and then this gruesome injury. F**K!

Good luck Caris, get well soon!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, NYOrangeNBlue said:

So is he definitely out for the year? Owners who have full IR spots will need to act fast. 

Stop asking this. His ankle was bent the wrong way. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NYOrangeNBlue said:

You’re acting like this guy was Jud Buechler out there. LeVert has been a total stud this year. Not a stretch to want to be sure before dropping a guy like that. 

He is guaranteed out for at least 2 months, does not take a brain surgeon to figure that out. 

12 minutes ago, NYOrangeNBlue said:

So is he definitely out for the year? Owners who have full IR spots will need to act fast. 

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Stop asking this. His ankle was bent the wrong way. 

Are we done with fantasy advice in here now?  I guess this is just a place to cry and mourn your losses now.  Anger is the 2nd stage of grief and loss, I suppose I get it.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, hobbs28 said:

Are we done with fantasy advice in here now?  I guess this is just a place to cry and mourn your losses now.  Anger is the 2nd stage of grief and loss, I suppose I get it.

How could you not be angry?? Guy was breaking out and looked primed for a huge year and again has to deal with another brutal injury. If by some miracle he is not lost for the year and comes back he is going to get babied a ton again. Just last year the Nets babied Levert because of injury, its a shame. 

Hopefully this means more minutes for Spencer Dinwiddie but still him coming off the bench. I need those bench boost stats lol.

Rest In Peace LeVert. Great player.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, NYOrangeNBlue said:

You’re acting like this guy was Jud Buechler out there. LeVert has been a total stud this year. Not a stretch to want to be sure before dropping a guy like that. 

Serious points for the Jud Buechler reference. Well played sir. Well played. 

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Heavy_Jon said:

I really loved seeing the kid play.

He was having the best season of his career, it's truly a shame.

Traded for him just before the season started believing that he could be a top 50 player this year and then this $hit happens...

This day was filled with bad news, first it was the death of Stan Lee and then this gruesome injury. F**K!

Good luck Caris, get well soon!

What the f---.  Did not expect to find out about that here.  I'm done with this thread, man... 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, pagkerguy8 said:

Tue, Nov 13

Caris LeVert returned to action on Monday November 12.

(Rotoworld.com)

ummmmm........WHAT??????????

They deleted this crap already, but my reaction was the same. Maybe someone in RW has stupid sense of humor.

• Haha 1

I dropped dinwiddie like a half hour before this happened. I had no games today and i needed to stream someone. I figured he'd still be there when he became available again.  He was already one of the best waiver type guys in our league. Now im really hoping he'll be there.  Im hoping nobody that can connect the dots noticed i dropped him.

51 minutes ago, Jimmy21 said:

I dropped dinwiddie like a half hour before this happened. I had no games today and i needed to stream someone. I figured he'd still be there when he became available again.  He was already one of the best waiver type guys in our league. Now im really hoping he'll be there.  Im hoping nobody that can connect the dots noticed i dropped him.

lol... he will be picked up with a waiver claim

• Haha 2