papocrain

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

hoping he doesn't get picked up after i dropped him so i can scoop him a few weeks then stash him in my IR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hoopnking24 said:

 

Modern. Medicine.        

 

*prayer hands*

 

Good point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

if it's a one month injury it'll become a three months injury considering they are the Nets

 

Spreading negativy everywhere I see. ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hes sitting on my waiver wire. Im debating grabbing him. Ive got will barton taking up my IL spot right now.   My team has dominated the first 4 weeks and i have a comfortable lead but this week and next i face good matchups.  After that ive got 3 crap teams in a row.  Im hoping he'll still be there in a week and a half. I might have to grab him if some really good news comes out about him

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chud12 said:
1 hour ago, LosingEffort said:

if it's a one month injury it'll become a three months injury considering they are the Nets

 

Spreading negativy everywhere I see. ?

 

ahahaha negative is good, negative is reliable :D  :lol:

0f8ba68913be90c7283da1d6018168d7b8692d65

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropped him right after the injury thinking it's season ending.

 

Have Demarcus in only IL spot and Elfrid Payton not doing anything.

 

If no one picks him up in the coming days, when would you guys pick him up in my situation?

Knowing the Nets, he might not even play much to be worth holding onto him through his injury.

Edited by yugioh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yugioh said:

Dropped him right after the injury thinking it's season ending.

 

Have Demarcus in only IL spot and Elfrid Payton not doing anything.

 

If no one picks him up in the coming days, when would you guys pick him up in my situation?

Knowing the Nets, he might not even play much to be worth holding onto him through his injury.

 

In 4-6 weeks if Payton still stinks and nobody else materializes, Caris is a good stash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked him up off of waivers in my expert league. 

 

Caris please come back healthy and help me defeat those bastards! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

did anyone burn a high waiver on him in hopes he comes back?

Yes and now stashed on IR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read up a bit on subtalar dislocations with no fractures on some sites and the timeline I've found consists of being one month in a cast, another month of rehab, then two weeks of getting used to your own weight again. This would put Caris being back at around or most likely after the break with a minutes restriction.

 

https://theinjuryinsight.com/caris-levert-foot-subtalar-dislocation/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 8:37 PM, papocrain said:

Is this guy worth a shot at the tail end of draft? I remember him producing in multiple cats last season (something like prime batum numbers), but way too inconsistent. 


no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, CanucksForever said:

most important question is, is he worth to stash IR in 10 teams league?

Of course, he'll be in full flight again by March winning fantasy championships. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spent $13 to grab him off waivers.  Feel like that's a decent gamble/price if this turns out to be a "best case scenario" kind of thing.

 

Godspeed Caris.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CanucksForever said:

most important question is, is he worth to stash IR in 10 teams league?

 

If you have an IL spot, whats the issue?

 

unless someone else on your teams gets injured and youre burning a spot, theres no point of NOT having him in your IL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 8:26 AM, Jimmy21 said:

Hes sitting on my waiver wire. Im debating grabbing him. Ive got will barton taking up my IL spot right now.   My team has dominated the first 4 weeks and i have a comfortable lead but this week and next i face good matchups.  After that ive got 3 crap teams in a row.  Im hoping he'll still be there in a week and a half. I might have to grab him if some really good news comes out about him

Grabbed him. Hoping to hear some good news soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.