papocrain

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 12/17/2018 at 11:07 AM, mmcc1029 said:

So late January is the consensus? He's just staring at me on my wire and I'm currently comfortably in playoffs. Think I gotta take the plunge, anyone hear anything on him?

I'm in the same boat.  I'm in the playoffs no problem. I have rodions kurucs right now and I'm thinking of dropping him for Levert.  I also have Russell & the nets starting center.  What do you guys think about dropping kurucs for Levert?

51 minutes ago, sitegnalp said:

I'm in the same boat.  I'm in the playoffs no problem. I have rodions kurucs right now and I'm thinking of dropping him for Levert.  I also have Russell & the nets starting center.  What do you guys think about dropping kurucs for Levert?

I think it's a question for the AC forum

52 minutes ago, sitegnalp said:

We think that we don't care about whether you are in the playoffs or last place and you should take this to the AC forum

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sitegnalp said:

add lavert all day he was breaking out

23 minutes ago, XNW said:

Damit I thought there was an update

Same. Stop getting our hopes up people lol

• Like 1

The Nets staff does not speak at all about injuries it's super annoying. there has been no updates on him for so long now. any nets fans have any info that isn't in a roto update yet?

13 minutes ago, richg24 said:

The Nets staff does not speak at all about injuries it's super annoying. there has been no updates on him for so long now. any nets fans have any info that isn't in a roto update yet?

Guessijg because he isn’t close. 

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

Nets fans? what are those?

3 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

Nets fans? what are those?

Transplanted Lakers fans. You haven’t heard?

1 minute ago, claptondecheeks said:

Aww man. Saw the good Barton news and then this thread at the top and got suuuper excited. Thought Christmas came 3 weeks late.

Maybe you were just naughty this year? 

Naughty_Coal.jpg.f6b1a499c5e12f76764301ab632bf69e.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Can you please stop bumping without news

you just bumped without news.... hypocrite

2 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

What was his ranking before the injury?

Excluding the game that he got hurt in, he was the 81st ranked player per BBM. Excluding the injury game and the one before that where he only played 20 minutes, he was the 47th ranked player.

Edited by josheggers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Seriously, it doesn’t make sense to hold him so long in IR when he’s indefinite to be back to where he was. There are other injuries to take care of.

He's the Nets best or second-best player and they're in 6th place in the East, but could easily drop below the 8th spot. He's gonna come back as soon as he's able.

17 minutes ago, 14MrGame said:

Is there any update about when he is coming back?

The only updates I've seen are that he is no longer in a boot and that he posted an insta story of him on a bike. BBM has him returning 1/27

Edited by claptondecheeks
  • Like 2

On 1/12/2019 at 12:37 PM, claptondecheeks said:

The only updates I've seen are that he is no longer in a boot and that he posted an insta story of him on a bike. BBM has him returning 1/27

They're saying Feb 21 now.

In any case, his ownership is starting to spike again. I'm a bit conflicted without hearing any solid reports or timelines, but I feel some news could drop at any given time that he's ramping up for a return.

39 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

They're saying Feb 21 now.

In any case, his ownership is starting to spike again. I'm a bit conflicted without hearing any solid reports or timelines, but I feel some news could drop at any given time that he's ramping up for a return.

Nets will not rush him in any case. I tried to stash him, but in one moment i had 5 or 6 injured players and dropped him. He is still available. I don`t think that many expect return on full speed this season. At least not anymore, with that typical Nets` silence.