papocrain

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Hey guys, haven't heard anything official in some time but news that he's been practicing is clearly a good sign. I imagine he still is a bit far off? What do you guys think his role will be and fantasy production will look like once he is back and playing. I'm in a league with no IL and he's still on the WW but will get scooped up as soon as anything positive regarding his condition pops up. 

Have any local Nets reports surfaced about his injury? I appreciate the 'return post ASB' but seems quite vague to me. 

Hoping he gets well soon and continues to grow when he comes back. Man was beasting before all this.

2 hours ago, CheeseUgly said:

Hey guys, haven't heard anything official in some time but news that he's been practicing is clearly a good sign. I imagine he still is a bit far off? What do you guys think his role will be and fantasy production will look like once he is back and playing. I'm in a league with no IL and he's still on the WW but will get scooped up as soon as anything positive regarding his condition pops up. 

Have any local Nets reports surfaced about his injury? I appreciate the 'return post ASB' but seems quite vague to me. 

Hoping he gets well soon and continues to grow when he comes back. Man was beasting before all this.

seeing that the nets are in playoff contention, after he gets back and finds his groove again, hell slide right back in that main guy role even tho dlo is playing really good, he can still play off ball, he doesnt hog the ball

Kudos to those who stashed Levert. According to Woj, he COULD be back before the All-Star break. Don't know what his ROS outlook will be, but he is worth a gamble.

Just picked him up from the wire. Also got Kevin Love and Dwight Howard a few weeks ago. Looking to potentially add Gary Harris who was just dropped by a frustrated owner but I am looking to potentially drop my Teague (which I have no idea if he will be returning soon).

I love fantasy basketball....

• Haha 1

10 team, 9 cat. My team is as follows now:

Jeff Teague

Caris LeVert

Kyle Lowry

Kyle Kuzma

Andre Drummond

Kevin Love

Steven Adams

Hassan Whiteside

Rajon Rondo

Javale McGee

The Greek Freek

Rudy Gobert

Demar Derozan

and Dwight Howard (IR right now). 

I am third place so looking to stock up for playoff, came in 2nd place last year. This is my third team (year) doing fantasy ever and I came 2nd place last 2 years.

Sorry if this is random.

Who should I drop for waiver bid on Gary Harris?

Thanks,

Just now, HBARZ93 said:

10 team, 9 cat. My team is as follows now:

Jeff Teague

Caris LeVert

Kyle Lowry

Kyle Kuzma

Andre Drummond

Kevin Love

Steven Adams

Hassan Whiteside

Rajon Rondo

Javale McGee

The Greek Freek

Rudy Gobert

Demar Derozan

and Dwight Howard (IR right now). 

I am third place so looking to stock up for playoff, came in 2nd place last year. This is my third team (year) doing fantasy ever and I came 2nd place last 2 years.

Sorry if this is random.

Who should I drop for waiver bid on Gary Harris?

Thanks,

AC forum.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, crocp said:

AC forum.

Sorry. I just joined. Been scouring this forum for a year and finally joined.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HBARZ93 said:

Sorry. I just joined. Been scouring this forum for a year and finally joined.

All are welcome here today, tis a day of rejoicing for our stash shall bear riches 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Scooped him up week ago for 1 dollar. I did the exact same thing just few days before news broke on Cousins and now did it again. Cousins would have commanded 20 dollars and LeVert easily closer to 10 dollars after the news. It is good to build your season up strong early on so you can tank a bit here and there. 

I'm excited!!!

• Like 1

Haven't changed my fantasy team name from #LeVertSZN 

Now its time boys!!!!

• Like 1

I shall be LeVertually Unstoppable ONCE AGAIN!

Anthony DaytoDayvis didn't fit me anymore with all this drama anyways

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I shall be LeVertually Unstoppable ONCE AGAIN!

Anthony DaytoDayvis didn't fit me anymore with all this drama anyways

Gonna have to steal this

I'm sensing a dip from his 18/4/4 he was putting up before just because the team has found success through other players.

I've been stashing for a while but my expectation is 15/4/2.5 with same percentage moving forward. Hopefully he can bounce back to the same stats but I think it may be unrealistic to expect that.

15 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

I'm sensing a dip from his 18/4/4 he was putting up before just because the team has found success through other players.

I've been stashing for a while but my expectation is 15/4/2.5 with same percentage moving forward. Hopefully he can bounce back to the same stats but I think it may be unrealistic to expect that.

I can see that along with limitations of him getting back in the groove. Hopefully he gets his minutes unleashed and put up good stats before Dinwiddie gets back.