Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Auction>Snake said:

Cream will always rise to the top, 2nd 3rd week of playoffs he could win a lot of championships

I second that notion. I don’t need him now, I need him later. Let him continue to get his conditioning up till he finds his rhythm. The blow by speed is still there, he’s just not finishing. It will come.

I just can’t see him getting back to what he was pre injury (this year at least). The team has changed so much and they have a lot of guard and wings that will take his time if he is off (like he is tonight.) I just can’t roll him out there in the playoffs with any confidence and a terrible schedule.

If anyone here got him for free on the waivers (which could be most of you), I'd still hold unless there's some red hot pickup. That, or trade him away for someone with a better PO schedule after a good game, perhaps.

I drafted the homie have held him all year and have brought him back with high hopes but he’s right there in my bottom three that may get the boot to make way for Lord Covington depending who my second round   Matchup ends up being (with my ego assuming I make it through this week). It’s either Him, Zeller, or Satoransky and the other two are producing or at least have killer PO schedules lol