Stefan

Clint Capela 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

Damn Capela owner turned down my Booker for Capela swap today prior to the news. I think it's a wait and see approach, no clear winners other than PJ Tucker maybe? Chriss has potential but nothing to run and grab until he starts proving himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston cannot play small ball all the time.  Chris is worth speculative add, just in case  he gets going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Total gut feeling this was the case. It struck me as odd that he went in for an eval. today. To me, it meant the pain was really getting to him. I rescinded all my trades for him in the morning. No clear pick up here. Wonder if they'll sign a lower-tier guy to fill in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Pj or tucker? I need this boost 

 

lol PJ Tucker already plays a ton of minutes per game (12th most in the league), doubt this would bump his overall value in any way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tucker is already playing big minutes before Capela went down.

I think this benefits Nene the most?
Or are the Rockets gonna play Chriss over Nene?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hoop said:

 

lol PJ Tucker already plays a ton of minutes per game (12th most in the league), doubt this would bump his overall value in any way

 

Agreed. PJ is out there exhausting himself and those stats aren't that pretty.

 

I know HOU is a buyer this season. Anybody think they may trade for a young big that can back up Clint upon his return?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heero78 said:

Tucker is already playing big minutes before Capela went down.

I think this benefits Nene the most?
Or are the Rockets gonna play Chriss over Nene?

 

James Ennis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcflywalker said:

 

Agreed. PJ is out there exhausting himself and those stats aren't that pretty.

 

I know HOU is a buyer this season. Anybody think they may trade for a young big that can back up Clint upon his return?

 

Ya, that was the first thought for me. Talking out loud, but Dedmon is on the trading block, and can shoot the three and play D... Not quite a young big, but certainly a capable fill-in starter and probably a better backup.

 

(Just talking out loud.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, hoop said:

 

Ya, that was the first thought for me. Talking out loud, but Dedmon is on the trading block, and can shoot the three and play D... Not quite a young big, but certainly a capable fill-in starter and probably a better backup.

 

(Just talking out loud.)

Dedmon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Wow. Total gut feeling this was the case. It struck me as odd that he went in for an eval. today. To me, it meant the pain was really getting to him. I rescinded all my trades for him in the morning. No clear pick up here. Wonder if they'll sign a lower-tier guy to fill in.

Agree with no clear winner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, heero78 said:

Tucker is already playing big minutes before Capela went down.

I think this benefits Nene the most?
Or are the Rockets gonna play Chriss over Nene?

 

13 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Damn it I hope he returns for fantasy playoffs. Huge loss. 

Huge loss for ppl who own him and reality. Hard to replace a 4th/5th rounder this time of year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So newest news on Bazemore is that he's without a timetable for return. Could hamper HOU drive to trade for him. With Clint out, this could be a huge opportunity for for fantasy owners to strike rich on a replacement big if they don't trade for an already owned guy like Kanter.

 

Currently, however, all bad options in terms of the PF-C situation in HOU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Watch bulls stiff Rolo and the Warriors by trading him to HOU

 

2 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Kanter?

 

2 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

A few guys then--Dedmon, Rolo, Ed Davis perhaps, Dieng would be a dream, Koufos, Faried.

 

Agree, 

Houston need to buy a Center asap...They can’t wait the Capela return and they have no trust with Chriss or Nene (probably timeshare there) for the playoff ticket race..

 

I will not surprise If any trade will be sign before next week..😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man i wish I got some bites when I tried to move him last week

now im down bron, cov, capela, boogie

happens to me every year i got that injury curse and still keep coming back for more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluechipsz said:

Kevin Love?

 

Don't think they have the funds to pull that off, and long-term flexibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.