Jake the snake

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Traded my Otto and Jamal at the deadline for lauri I’m out 

I love Lauri but..yeah...you shouldn't have...

Own Otto, Lauri, and Trae and I'm just hoping they can keep up their production because their PO sched sucks

20 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I love Lauri but..yeah...you shouldn't have...

I have roco on my IL , I wasn’t willing to drop either Jamal, sato, or milsap to bring him back , so I made this deal 

basically swapped lauri for Otto , since Jamal is being replaced for roco 

definitely a bad trade if I didn’t have must own players on my IL

Edited by Simsanityy179

saved the game for the Bulls, somehow a young quad is formed between him, LaVine, Markkanen and WCJ.

now they just need to find a good coach. Boylen sucks.

It’s games like last night that just goes to show how terrible Scott Brooks is at coaching and utilizing his talent.

Otto has had to be my most frustrating player to own all season. Needed him to play today to hold on to a chance of winning this weekly matchup and he's Out with Load Management... Good luck

On 3/2/2019 at 12:50 AM, wisegeeks said:

saved the game for the Bulls, somehow a young quad is formed between him, LaVine, Markkanen and WCJ.

now they just need to find a good coach. Boylen sucks.

Boylen's somehow turned things around and the players don't seem to hate him anymore now that they aren't getting blown out every night and are playing uptempo. He might actually be closer to mediocre than awful. In any case, he's cheap and the Bulls love that, so I expect he'll be back.

Definitely worth 4th round consideration next season again

id assume he avgs more points and 3s , and his turnovers should double from the past two seasons

18.5ppg/7rbs/2assists/1.5stls/.6blks/2 turnovers

48/83/36 with 2.5 3points

dont sleep on drafting him boys , I’m sure a lot of people will be sleeping on him next year

Edited by Simsanityy179

1 hour ago, Simsanityy179 said:

id assume he avgs more points and 3s , and his turnovers should double from the past two seasons

dont sleep on drafting him boys , I’m sure a lot of people will be sleeping on him next year

It's like that every year lol. In my league if I didn't take him in the 3rd round this season he might've lasted til the 5th. My main league is based around DC and the group chat hates the guy. I will always be an Otto truther. It's nice to see him shine in a role where he's not the franchise whipping boy any more

On 3/13/2019 at 12:25 AM, Simsanityy179 said:

with his new role on chicago he wont be overlooked. his popcorn stats are too good now with his increased role. 

On wizards he was always udnerrated because he was more of a efficient stock guy with great %ages, but the low popcorn numbers kept unsavvy owners away. 

21 hours ago, nyjew said:

What is going on today 

Who knows . .. ?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

Who knows . .. ?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He is out today. Fk this guy zzzzzzzz. I already have Embiid who only has 2 games this week so I am tempted to drop him in order to stream. 

• Like 1

Beyond giving everyone the same lottery odds, I don’t know what can be done about tanking. 

Two teams trying to out-tank each other. I have both Oubre and Porter and I know it makes sense for the teams to do it to ensure their odds, but it is the absolute worst part of fantasy.

6 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Beyond giving everyone the same lottery odds, I don’t know what can be done about tanking. 

Two teams trying to out-tank each other. I have both Oubre and Porter and I know it makes sense for the teams to do it to ensure their odds, but it is the absolute worst part of fantasy.

You just have to draft and play the wire with tanking and resting in mind. Teams fighting to make the playoffs are going to play their hardest until the very end, while the best and worst teams will rest their stars/vets and give their rookies time to shine.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BearLair said:

You just have to draft and play the wire with tanking and resting in mind. Teams fighting to make the playoffs are going to play their hardest until the very end, while the best and worst teams will rest their stars/vets and give their rookies time to shine.

Yeah, but even that isn't fool-proof. Porter's owners certainly didn't expect to be in this situation when drafting him this preseason.

33 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

Yeah, but even that isn't fool-proof. Porter's owners certainly didn't expect to be in this situation when drafting him this preseason.

No one can expect injuries, but his role at the start of the season was not expected especially after his contract extension. Overall though the Wizards season has been a mess overall (chemistry issues, injuries, dwight drama, etc)

I know Boylen cannot be trusted with his statements on injuries (see LaVine), but just something to ponder:

Porter told bulls.com before the game he hurt his shoulder in the first quarter against Sacramento. There was no word on how long Porter might be sidelined.

"He took a blow to the shoulder and he's not feeling great, so we're going to sit him out and I don't have a time table for anything with that," Boylen said. "He's really sore."

https://www.dailyherald.com/sports/20190318/porter-sits-out-as-bulls-end-losing-streak-vs-suns?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I know Boylen cannot be trusted with his statements on injuries (see LaVine), but just something to ponder:

Porter told bulls.com before the game he hurt his shoulder in the first quarter against Sacramento. There was no word on how long Porter might be sidelined.

"He took a blow to the shoulder and he's not feeling great, so we're going to sit him out and I don't have a time table for anything with that," Boylen said. "He's really sore."

https://www.dailyherald.com/sports/20190318/porter-sits-out-as-bulls-end-losing-streak-vs-suns?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Reading the tea leaves, fantasy owners who are still holding are about to get screwed.

1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

That's f ucked up