RedDogNamedClippers

Josh Richardson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

6 hours ago, Qartan said:

Man I was so high on JRich coming into the season, drafted him around pick #50. 

Traded him + Sabonis away to acquire T Harris, but now I'm thinking of buying low to get him back by sending CJ. Would you guys do this? I still believe that his stocks can come back, and also that his FG% will come back up once Dragic is playing PG again. 

Punting assists, 10team H2H.

I wouldn't consider sending CJ a buy low though. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Qartan said:

Traded him + Sabonis away to acquire T Harris, but now I'm thinking of buying low to get him back by sending CJ. Would you guys do this? I still believe that his stocks can come back, and also that his FG% will come back up once Dragic is playing PG again. 

Jrich would have to be balling out of control or cj really sucking for that to work out. Cj> jrich

21 hours ago, Qartan said:

Think about the net result of those transactions. You lost Sabonis and CJ for Tobias and JRich.

f--- this guy. He better play. I need the games and he gave a dud earlier this week.

11 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

f--- this guy. He better play. I need the games and he gave a dud earlier this week.

Hey hey, come on now, there's more important things in life than NBA fantasy.

I mean the the poor kid is sick, have some decency.

I'm personally sending out my thoughts and prayers with J-Rich in his time of need.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

I have a feeling the stocks might not be coming back...

I freaking hope not... exactly why we all targeted this guy... he’s  acknowledged his defensive stats have dropped, and that he’d even attempt to improve those. Hopefully a little rest can get him right. 

At this point I couldn't give a s---- about the FG% if I can just have the steals/blocks back.  Good work tonight Joshy

• Like 1

He's on my short leash right now. The lack of stocks is frustrating. I could handle the FG stain with the stocks coming in, but not sure what to do now

15 minutes ago, kane said:

Seems winslow hurts his usage

I agree.... Winslows increase usage is definitely having an impact. As an owner, it's tough right now as we're heading into playoffs in a few weeks with good FA options

I dropped him for Tyreke. Going to see how his role is now with Dipo gone and an added plus for a revenge game vs Memphis 

8 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I dropped him for Tyreke. Going to see how his role is now with Dipo gone and an added plus for a revenge game vs Memphis 

you'll regret it

can't even remember the last time I looked at a J Rich line with any excitement. He has been pretty damn bad lately, even his "good games" have just been decent. Where are the stocks and the 3s? is it Winslow? at least I own him so it doesn't hurt as much but early season J Rich was great. 

Seems more and more like last year and this year's hot start may have been a fluke. This slump has been going on for a long time now. Hopefully the ASB does him some good because he has been extremely frustrating. Like others said, the awful fg% would've been tolerable if the stocks were there, but those have dried up too.

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Seems more and more like last year and this year's hot start may have been a fluke. This slump has been going on for a long time now. Hopefully the ASB does him some good because he has been extremely frustrating. Like others said, the awful fg% would've been tolerable if the stocks were there, but those have dried up too.

But also keep in mind that J-Rich didn't really get hot (and consistent) until post-ASB.  I remember him being an add/drop, add/drop so often in the earlier part of last season, and I was quite upset with the mo-fo that nabbed him when J-Rich came into his own and started taking care of business ROS.

There's lots of craziness going on with the Miami team right now; instability, injuries, frequent roster shake-ups, etc.  So, I kind of fault the underlying elements of the Heat team more than I do Rich.  As an owner, I tend to - for whatever reason - be a bit more lax with Rich, knowing his brilliant upside while also hoping that the Heat team gets things more figured out post-ASB.  Don't forget how much potential he has.  Certainly raw and not the most consistent, but that's not all on him (which doesn't make owning him any easier, I know).

But I'm sticking with him through thick and thin unless I see a nice trade opportunity with a top 50-ish player in return.  That's my take.

• Like 1

Miami needs a go-to guy. It was Dragic and they handed it to J-Rich. But the added shot attempt/workload didn't do him any good. His FG% dropped to 40% and defensive stats are also dropped. Maybe he's not that offensively talented like they thought he could be a Jimmy Butler..

This dude sucks....such a promising start to the year, but officially mediocre.  What happened to his D?  At least in the past if his offense stunk, as usual, he’d give you stocks.....now he’s omri freakin caspy

• Like 1