fabrar

Klay Thompson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

14 minutes ago, turner46 said:

Quit fantasy nothing bittersweet sitting your 3rd ish round pick in the 3rd week of the season. Quit now, sweet, sour, expired just quit.

You're assuming I own Klay?  I only wish...

He's actually bending me over in a money league right now.  

Edited by 80version

3 minutes ago, 80version said:

You're assuming I own Klay?  I only wish...

He's actually bending me over in a money league right now.  

I check stat tracker and my squad has 12 threes (nice!) and then I see Klay has 14.  Come on man.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, JooCraig said:

I TOLD ALL OF YOU THERE WAS NO NEED TO WORRY LAST WEEK AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED 

Yeah man I was going to trade him for buddy hield but you single handedly talked me out of it.?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, a-rob said:

if you're in H2H then maybe yes, because KD and Curry will still be the featured guys in most games. Klay can win 3s by himself on certain weeks but you want consistency in H2H. if roto though, hang on because at end of the year, the averages will be fine

Or bet against Curry/Durant in H2H and hope that they rest during the fantasy playoffs and Klay crushes it.

Is 24 attempts from beyond the arc also a record? Crazy that he took 29 shots and only 5 of them weren’t 3’s. Also the fact he did this in 26 minutes is mind-boggling. 

54 minutes ago, a-rob said:

yeah, but that argument of resting can also apply for Klay. Warriors are rolling now, but they will start becoming problems once Kerr decides who to rest come March

The difference being that Curry and Durant cost you a first round pick but with Klay you could get lucky and have him return first round value if those two sit.  I’m not saying that’s what I’d do but it wouldn’t be the worst to roll the dice. 

30 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

WHAT A BREAK OUT GAME! 

to be fair it's not really a break out game since we all knew he was capable of games like this

the guy did score 37 pts in a quarter 

Just now, DirkNomisszki said:

to be fair it's not really a break out game since we all knew he was capable of games like this

the guy did score 37 pts in a quarter 

I meant for this season, obviously everyone knows his potential :)

• Like 1

Now that Klay has shook off the cobwebs, Kyrie has to be next to breakout of the funk???

• Like 1

Thank you so much, based Klay. My fantasy team needed this for so long.

It's funny how people say not to overreact to a handful of bad games, but somehow feel completely vindicated after one good game. Klay will have a handful of poor games, a handful of great games, and a whole bunch of meh. If thats what you wanted out of an early round pick then so be it. Also don't look now but Buddy is having himself a solid start to the season, and his statlines actually look somewhat replicable. That being said Klay had an amazing game obviously, but if I owned him this would be a perfect time to sell high. 

Edited by Chickenmane

6 hours ago, nospmoht04 said:

Well played, sir

I would have added thomp50n but he made two FTs so that sucks.

Also, I thought Javale came back to GSW and started hitting threes in the 3rd but it was just him with a headband.

Edited by fantasick
  • Like 1

As a warriors fan had Steph ream me in a match up all last week and now just had Klay stick it in dry 

Not even mad 

11 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

DiscreteOblongFawn-small.gif

One swallow does not make a spring :D 

- Aristotle

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, a-rob said:

yeah, but that argument of resting can also apply for Klay. Warriors are rolling now, but they will start becoming problems once Kerr decides who to rest come March

So far warriors hadnt rest Thompson often and klay himself said he likes playing big minutes..if you recall some games from last years he was only one getting some run

in garbage time.He is durable player

Traded Luka Doncic for Klay 1for1 two days ago. Klay errupts for 52 Points and 14 threes first game on my team. Signs up for Rotoworld Forums right away. Its gonna be a good season boys

• Haha 1