Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CuBu

Grade the trade WHIR

ppr

team A gets

Kamara,

theilen

D thomas

Team B gets

M gordon

Julio Jones 

D baldwin

WHIR as always

That is a good trade. Could break either way.

I would go with Team A just because I feel like A TH will have a more consistent floor and I even though I am not a fan of D Thomas this year, I am beginning to wonder if this is a completely lost season for D Baldwin. The Hawks look awful and I'd be in no rush to come back if I were him. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/720735-standard-scoring-swap-josh-gordon-te-for-what-wr/

I also like Team B better but not by much and I could see it going either way.  I'm not convinced Gordon keeps catching so many passes and I think Kamara will do better.  It's pretty even.

It's pretty even, Kamara and Gordon should be neck and neck, with slight advantage to Kamara because his boom days are bigger. Give me Julio over Thielen easily. Baldwin >>> Thomas is he comes back healthy. So I'll take team B

Thanks for the help on mine......

I think it's pretty close too especially once Ingram comes back.  Gordon is a stud for sure.....I would try and get Ekeler to back him up if you can.  I love Thielens consistency but Julio has the massive upside.  If Baldwin comes back healthy I would take him over Thomas since there are a lot less options to throw to in SEA and they will be playing from behind more often.  Really could be a wash