MrBean

Hassan Whiteside 20178-2019 Season Outlook

Just now, FantasyBallFan said:

When did I ever mention production? Im talking about his relationship with Spo lol. Im not personally invested in anything, and im definetely not a fan.

The guy who called himself bias is the same one talking about seperate feelings from fantasy? The irony

You said you expect him to produce like a guy who was a 3rd rounder in 2017-18 and who turned into a 7th rounder this year.  My "bias" was held by most fantasy GMs and it's playing out like most of that stayed away from him expected.  anyways I'm done here.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

You said you expect him to produce like a guy who was a 3rd rounder in 2017-18 and who turned into a 7th rounder this year.  My "bias" was held by most fantasy GMs and it's playing out like most of that stayed away from him expected.  anyways I'm done here.

I say I never mentioned production and you proceed to tell me I expected him to produce something. Call yourself bias then back track on it lol.

You win, cant have a real discussion with someone like you ?

Edited by FantasyBallFan

26 minutes ago, morinphen said:

Any news/updates on those tests?

No updates as of yet but he was supposed to be checked out today as they are now back in Miami.  Hope see an update tonight or some time tomorrow.

Good news for Whiteside owners.  Now all we have to hope for is Adebayo to not have insanely good games in Miami wins in Whiteside's limited absence.

I get how everyone still has last year fresh on their minds, but this overreaction to every news blurb is a bit extreme. The Heat and Hassan made huge efforts to change during the offseason. He RESPECTFULLY said he wanted to play more minutes vs. Atl....what else do you expect a competitor to say? Every single competitor will say he could help his team win if he is on the court. Every single one. And yet Hassan gets blasted by people here and these leaps are made without reading or listening to the tone. Is anyone taking notice of the lines Hassan is dropping? Anyone watching games and seeing how engaged he has been? Or are people just hoping for a player's demise? He is back tonight. His team needs him. Hopefully he looks healthy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Oh my... Hassanity in progress, look out

5 boards 4 blocks in 5 mins, welcome back

Edited by chaiway
  • Like 1

Welp... I guess I'm losing blocks this week.  Going against him and he has 4 already?

Just now, barbosa said:

10 pts, 7 boards, 2 assists, 5 blocks.  In only 7 minutes in the first quarter.

The 2 assists is the most surprising part

• Like 1