fabrar

Gary Harris 2018-2019 Season Outlook

26 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Where's the injured tag yahoo?!

Traded Jeremy Lamb for him early in the week....just hoping he can get healthy and finish the season strong.

The INJ tag is given after 3 missed games on yahoo 

Dropped in my league. I'll definitely make a play for him in the hope he can get healthy to finish the season.

This dude is absolute garbage in fantasy this year and is pretty soft with the injuries. And they don't even need him because the great play they're getting from Beasley and Morris. 

In real life, with 4 years 84 million left on his contract, they might wanna deal him eventually

• Like 1

If you're not platooning Beasley alongside Harris right now, then you played yourself. 

• Like 2

Hoping for IR eligibility some time this week. Shut him down for a week and see if he can stay healthy. By then if he cant stay on the floor or produce, im dropping him. 

Uhhh... dilemma dilemma... is he going to be out then entire week or possibly until ASB? I can't afford to keep him rostered when I have Capela in my IL. This guys is stressing me out... is he droppable at this point? 10 man league 14 cat.

can't believe I wasted a third round pick for this bum. I got blinded by the hype since he was supposed to be a perfect fit for a punt ast team.

• Like 1

If you have an open IR spot and aren't fighting for a playoff spot he's an obvious hold.

I understand cutting him if you need production right now, especially with so many nice pickups on the wire.

2 hours ago, sebapargue said:

can't believe I wasted a third round pick for this bum. I got blinded by the hype since he was supposed to be a perfect fit for a punt ast team.

3rd round ?? 

Sheesh

21 hours ago, Quazza said:

3rd round ?? 

Sheesh

Yeah in my 14 team league...seems really bad now but at the moment I was stoked to get him where I did...knew he wasn't lasting another more round.

Here is the full #Nuggets injury report: Paul Millsap (R ankle soreness) is QUESTIONABLE. Jamal Murray (L ankle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE. Gary Harris (R adductor strain) is OUT.

Only way I'm drafting this guy again is at gunpoint. Has to be a pretty large caliber as well.

Wonder if I drop him now can I get him back for the next game, with our playoffs having started. The worst thing about these busts is the 'what if' fear that he'll be picked up and start producing finally.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Only way I'm drafting this guy again is at gunpoint. Has to be a pretty large caliber as well.

Wonder if I drop him now can I get him back for the next game, with our playoffs having started. The worst thing about these busts is the 'what if' fear that he'll be picked up and start producing finally.

If your playoffs had started then he is useless. He won't be producing for a couple weeks.

This guy literally plays one game then gets injured for the next 2 weeks and repeat.