SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

37 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

out again thursday, i thought this was precautionary... hes' missed 4 games in a row

I don't think any actual source said this was precautionary.  It's becoming frustrating, and with no end in sight since he's being ruled out in advance now for two straight games.

Traded for this guy and he plays one game and than this. Previous two years and 1 missed game sick.  

28 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Traded for this guy and he plays one game and than this. Previous two years and 1 missed game sick.  

bud what are you talking about? He is not healthy player, not at all.

8 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

bud what are you talking about? He is not healthy player, not at all.

Pretty sure I saw a couple pages back in this thread he has missed one game the past two years. Guess I was wrong. Whoops 

He has actually missed 34 games the last 2 years now that I actually looked. 😂

Edited by chud12
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Pretty sure I saw a couple pages back in this thread he has missed one game the past two years. Guess I was wrong. Whoops 

He has actually missed 34 games the last 2 years now that I actually looked. 😂

He had some weird injuries in the past seasons.

I got Markkanen back and lost TJ at the same time. 

TJ is still a hold regardless, correct? 

4 minutes ago, reverb said:

yes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chud12 said:

I guess I'm a lucky guy.  I traded for Warren and I think I got a whopping 3 games out of him so far instead...

40 minutes ago, reverb said:

Of course.  He should go right back to what he was doing prior to his injury whenever he gets his butt back on the court and can actually stay on it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sitegnalp said:

Traded for Warren for Fournier.  Hope Warren comes back soon.

Huge steal if Warren stays healthy. He will be asked to score more when Booker still on the shelf. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sitegnalp said:

Traded for Warren for Fournier.  Hope Warren comes back soon.

He was ruled doubtful for today's game and then it changed to questionable... so I'm thinking he will return sometime next week

• Like 1

I have him but might been too naive to not calculate the injury risk in. He really misses a ton of games every year. Didn't label him as injury prone. He clearly is top 5% on that list...

7 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

He was ruled doubtful for today's game and then it changed to questionable... so I'm thinking he will return sometime next week

Seems pretty logical.  I'd be surprised if he wasn't back for Monday's game.  Since they have the weekend off, I wasn't too surprised they sat him out last night even with the upgraded status.

16 minutes ago, killalowry said:

Currently ranks # 38 on BM - is this sustainable?

If he can keep up with the threes (1.8) and avg 1 steal per game, he's always been an efficient scorer.

Lets go! I'm getting back to the groove. Really needed his games next week and he delivers.

• Like 1

His minutes are supposed to be limited according to Rotowire/ESPN, but I'm still throwing him out there.  I'll just be happy to have him back, and I'd be surprised if it lasted beyond the first game.  He hasn't been out that long to need a lengthy minutes limit.

Just now, KilloWertz said:

His minutes are supposed to be limited according to Rotowire/ESPN, but I'm still throwing him out there.  I'll just be happy to have him back, and I'd be surprised if it lasted beyond the first game.  He hasn't been out that long to need a lengthy minutes limit.

He will probably rest on Tuesday since it is a B2B

Doubt I will be starting TJ tomorrow with available players on my bench to roll out instead. The Suns are god awful and if they are getting killed how many minutes are we looking at with Warren?? Maybe 25 min tomorrow with hopes they stay competitive. I just hope he plays on Tuesday.

Someone dropped him in my league. Is he worth the #1 waiver claim ? Will he start ROS with quality minutes when Booker is back ? Hes only 25 years old, so he fits their timeline with Booker and Ayton the cornerstones. 

40 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Someone dropped him in my league. Is he worth the #1 waiver claim ? Will he start ROS with quality minutes when Booker is back ? Hes only 25 years old, so he fits their timeline with Booker and Ayton the cornerstones. 

He’s worth a waiver for sure.  

43 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Wow. Yes make the claim

45 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Yes

5 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

He’s worth a waiver for sure.  

2 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Wow. Yes make the claim

1 minute ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Yes

Alright it’s done. Thanks guys, wish me luck and TJ good health lol 

• Like 2