SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I don’t own him but been trying to trade for him ever since he got injured .. now with the ariza news it’s impossible to buy low 

I take that you don’t trade for AD, curry, et all because they have injury history but that’s a factor for you.. all I’m saying is that injuries are not the only factors for a trade value 

Just now, Fantasyvirgin said:

I don’t own him but been trying to trade for him ever since he got injured .. now with the ariza news it’s impossible to buy low 

I take that you don’t trade for AD, curry, et all because they have injury history but that’s a factor for you.. all I’m saying is that injuries are not the only factors for a trade value 

You're absolutely right, I do not trade for them.  And I've never said injuries are the only factors but something to consider when trading.  How you value that history is up to you but I certainly wouldnt trade for someone with that kind of history unless I knew that, if that injury or history rears its head and now I'm out those players I gave up , I'm still ok with it. 

i wish he just layed that last shot up but nonetheless dude is one heck of a player, if they cant see that, i dont know what else to say...

They could make him 4th option and play him 15 min a game and hed still score 20 pts/game.  Hes a freakin cockroach.  Cant make him go away

3 hours ago, yeet said:

All in just 25 minutes. Can't wait til he's back to 35+.

screen-shot-2016-12-20-at-7-10-33-pm-219

• Haha 1

Reminds me of a prime time Rashard Lewis, who was extremely good on offense. Ignore those negative posts here. He should never be dropped.

Professional bucket getter...

Makes it look easy during the games. Suns have no real pg running the offense either, he could be even better if they trade for one. 

Is no one seriously worried about TJ? The reason(s) why Otto Porter is the way he's been so far are coming to the Suns. He might be the new Otto

3 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Is no one seriously worried about TJ? The reason(s) why Otto Porter is the way he's been so far are coming to the Suns. He might be the new Otto

I have zero idea what your talking about or trying to convay. 

TJ is a PF as of this season...and occasionally a SF...if someones is losing their minutes its either Jackson or Bridges