SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I don't think this affects his minutes. But Rivers is trigger happy and Oubre will shoot more than Ariza I think... He is still good, but may shave some scoring out of him.

2 hours ago, chud12 said:

I have zero idea what your talking about or trying to convay. 

The Suns and Wizards finally managed to do the trade they were trying to do.  They sent Ariza to the Wizards for Oubre and Rivers.

With that said, I'm not quite sure why the person seemed so freaked out.  It's not like the Wizards' roster is so drastically different than last season (Oubre was already there), so it's not like adding Rivers all of a sudden turned a pretty solid player into the 2018 version of Porter.  Also, in all honesty, he's still been decent after a rough start.  His numbers are pretty much in line with his 2016 season.

I'd be surprised if the trade does much to Warren, aside from maybe a slight drop in shots like the person above me said.  He's still the 2nd option on offense when Booker is around, and will still get his minutes since neither of them play PF.

13 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I pray he explodes in the second half because my team's FG% has stunk lately

It would be great, but even if he doesn't, at least there's the nice defensive stats (3 Steals and 2 Blocks).

3 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

It would be great, but even if he doesn't, at least there's the nice defensive stats (3 Steals and 2 Blocks).

aaaaand we're back up to 50% with 5 stocks. I love this guy.

too bad hes on the suns, hes could really fit on a team like mavs instead of bum a** harrison barnes

since he was inserted back into the starting lineup hes averaging 21ppg on more then 50% fg and almost 50% from the three point line...if we dont include those 2 games in which he got ejected in the first half, he averages more then 24ppg...slowly but surely becoming my favorite player

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1

I drafted him in every league knowing he would get buckets.. But his uptick in 3's is surprising and welcomed. 

I just got offered DeRozan for him for what it’s worth. If that PO schedule was better than a 3-3-3 I’d value him even higher.

3 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

I just got offered DeRozan for him for what it’s worth. If that PO schedule was better than a 3-3-3 I’d value him even higher.

...are you for real..

3 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

i traded derozan weeks ago for gasol and warren

22 hours ago, thusanaysayer said:

Im a little nervous about this 3 game winning streak -- watch them reinsert Ryno next game

Like papocrain said, Warren has got his spot all locked up.  The only concern should be him staying on the court the rest of the season.  Otherwise, just sit back and enjoy the ride.