SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Smh I dropped him for Ball earlier last week when he put up a dud, thinking that Ball had better ROS potential and he got picked up from waivers immediately by another owner... really regret it now.

Top 50 at the very least, with the added 3s and stocks. 

So so frustrating especially having already missed out on Siakam.

Edited by Espoiral

Most improved Player........for my fantasy team and hopefully the league if he keeps it up. Really glad he adapted and extended his range. He could always get a bucket anywhere inside the arc but that 3 just makes him much more effective! Hope he keeps it going. He put up more shots than Booker!

I love me some TJ.  Everyone who picked him up, let's pat ourselves on the back.  Now, let's just hope he doesn't start a wining streak for the Suns, otherwise they just may bench him

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, papocrain said:

Plus he's shooting on a very high clip. I hope this shooting percentage is sustainable though.

In 65 games last year he shot basically 50% (.498 if you want to get technical).  This year so far it's at .497 so about on pace.  

The only thing unsustainable is his ridiculous 47% from distance, that prob. will come down some. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, papocrain said:

Plus he's shooting on a very high clip. I hope this shooting percentage is sustainable though.

He's been shooting 50% through all his 4+ seasons. Fg% has always been his thing.

2 minutes ago, thusanaysayer said:

In 65 games last year he shot basically 50% (.498 if you want to get technical).  This year so far it's at .497 so about on pace.  

The only thing unsustainable is his ridiculous 47% from distance, that prob. will come down some. 

Agree the fg% will stay high.... might dip a point or two because he's taking more threes.  Free throws will come down a touch as well, but he has a LOT of room for regression.  Ranked #15 over the past two weeks as a starter, including that one weird game when he was benched and scored 0.

I'm thinking something like 22 pts 5 rebs 1.5 asts 1.8 treys 1 steal .7 blocks 48% fg 85% ft in 36 mpg.  This feels like donovan mitchell last year.

2 hours ago, 80version said:

Hop on the wagon folks. I swapped Nurkic for this guy a couple days ago. 

No ragretz

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 80version said:

No ragretz

I think you’ll end up regretting this lol

30 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

If you can get really good guys why not? 

Well Booker, Warren, Prince and Dinwiddie for WCJ, Collins, Hayward, Fournier & Rubio ? can’t figure out if it’s a bad deal

2 hours ago, TonyRomo said:

I think you’ll end up regretting this lol

It’s possible.  This was a gamble I was willing to take for what could have been a sleeper with top 50 upside.  

I also had four C’s and Boogie stashed in an assist punt, so there was that. 

11 hours ago, 80version said:

No ragretz

Good for you, it will pay off.  F*$& Nurkic.. I drafted him in faith early last year, which is when he should have broke out, not this year.