SicarioSanity

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Last time I remember this situation was that season Jokic had something like a bad 15 games, was dropped in some leagues, then proceeded to put up first round value.

Not saying Warren is a first round player, but the situation where a mid-early round value would be hitting the waiver wire, few and far between.

Edited by Crazycanto

On 11/20/2018 at 5:45 AM, Crazycanto said:

Last time I remember this situation was that season Jokic had something like a bad 15 games, was dropped in some leagues, then proceeded to put up first round value.

Not saying Warren is a first round player, but the situation where a mid-early round value would be hitting the waiver wire, few and far between.

Ranked top 10 over the last 2 weeks, top 5 if u punt assists :P

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 8:36 PM, sickrookie said:

Used to play 40 min though..that helps him get stocks!

He's averaging 38:25 min played the last 2 weeks, #1 in the league lol

If not for foul trouble, would have had even better numbers tonight.  Also, dude got robbed of a foul towards end of the game.. but under a min no way he gets that call

It was a horrible foul call in the first place and then to make up for their error the refs eject him for two technicals in 10 seconds. These refs need to get some thicker skin and realize that people pay money to watch these guys play not watch them blow calls.

I noticed in ESPN his stats were wiped out (at least in app).  Does he not get credited due to the ejection?  Seems wierd 

Wondered what went wrong and figured it was just my how my luck has gone this season since I just traded for him and this was the first game I had him for.  Glad to see it wasn't due to injury or something.

His stats show up for me, so he's getting credited.

Such a good, efficient scorer. The added 3 pointer was much needed. 

Aside from assists he helps you everywhere. He is very close to a 50/40/90 guy (51/46/88) while also being close to a 1-1-1 guy (1.7-0.9-0.8). Roto owners must be thrilled and as an owner of him in h2h I'm quite happy as well!

17 minutes ago, USWAY said:

ESPN needs to give him PF eligibility yesterday

their idiotism always amazes me, always expect atleast something but obvious stuff like this is just painful to see

Dude is perfect on my punt AST build. Drafted markannen in round 10 (12-team, 9-cat), stashed him in my IL and picked up Warren.

I looked like a genius.

Loving my new top gun! Top Gun Warren going at it!