Sign in to follow this  
Tomei7

WHO DO I DROP!!

Need to pick up a kicker, I picked up Fitzpatrick because he is on ? on waivers and dropped Lutz early in the week. I’m in a 12man ppr and I’m 0-2 at the moment because of a string of injuries. I have both the Jags and Rams defense that I drafted because I love the great back n forth matchups through out the year, I would have a #1 def every week damn near. So tell me wha ya think, should I drop 1 of my defenses or 1 of my players and who would it be? I’m a die hard, winning is everything please help!!

Starting Roster Week 3:

QB  Watson

WR  Agholor 

WR  Galloday

RB  Hunt

RB  Conner

FLX  W Fuller

TE  Oj Howard

K  (empty)

DEF  Jags

Bench:

QB  R Fitzpatrick 

RB  Ekeler

RB  Mixon

RB  D Freeman

WR  J Gordon

WR  D Baldwin

DEF  Rams

1 minute ago, Tomei7 said:

Need to pick up a kicker, I picked up Fitzpatrick because he is on ? on waivers and dropped Lutz early in the week. I’m in a 12man ppr and I’m 0-2 at the moment because of a string of injuries. I have both the Jags and Rams defense that I drafted because I love the great back n forth matchups through out the year, I would have a #1 def every week damn near. So tell me wha ya think, should I drop 1 of my defenses or 1 of my players and who would it be? I’m a die hard, winning is everything please help!!

Starting Roster Week 3:

QB  Watson

WR  Agholor 

WR  Galloday

RB  Hunt

RB  Conner

FLX  W Fuller

TE  Oj Howard

K  (empty)

DEF  Jags

Bench:

QB  R Fitzpatrick 

RB  Ekeler

RB  Mixon

RB  D Freeman

WR  J Gordon

WR  D Baldwin

DEF  Rams

FYI I only dropped my kicker Lutz to give me more time to figure this thing out.

I'd probably drop Josh Gordan.  i have a lot of doubts about how useful he's going to be this season.   Good luck.

Edited by Red Dog
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Red Dog said:

I'd probably drop Josh Gordan.  i have a lot of doubts about how useful he's going to be this season.   Good luck.

Gordon’s locker is right next to Brady’s, no way I’m dropping him. Got to see how it’s gonna turn out.

Edited by Tomei7

You can't drop gordon yet. I would drop Baldwin if I had to. This guy has been banged up all pre season. Said he won't be 100% all year. That knee is done for the year. But I still don't feel great about it. What I would rather do is package either the Rams or Jags D with someone for 1 player in return. Even if you overpay a little thats ok instead of dropping someone. Some targets would be package a D and D Freeman to the Coleman owner. Package a D and Mixon to the Gio owner. Package Ekeler and a D to the Gordon owner. Those are easy targets. They will all be interested.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

You can't drop gordon yet. I would drop Baldwin if I had to. This guy has been banged up all pre season. Said he won't be 100% all year. That knee is done for the year. But I still don't feel great about it. What I would rather do is package either the Rams or Jags D with someone for 1 player in return. Even if you overpay a little thats ok instead of dropping someone. Some targets would be package a D and D Freeman to the Coleman owner. Package a D and Mixon to the Gio owner. Package Ekeler and a D to the Gordon owner. Those are easy targets. They will all be interested.

If someone accepted a trade tonight I don’t believe it would go thru until after Sunday, need a kicker now. I’m stuck in between dropping Rams, Fitzpatrick, Baldwin

Just now, Tomei7 said:

If someone accepted a trade tonight I don’t believe it would go thru until after Sunday, need a kicker now. I’m stuck in between dropping Rams, Fitzpatrick, Baldwin

I tried do a package trade with one of the defenses and nobody took a bite. I’ve won this league a few times and always in it, owners seem scared to trade

Drop Baldwin he's over 30 yrs old and needs knee surgery those two that he got are badly messed up. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rush2112 said:

Drop Baldwin he's over 30 yrs old and needs knee surgery those two that he got are badly messed up. 

So out of Him, Fitzpatrick, Rams/Jags Defense I should drop Baldwin? U think he’s done this year?

Edited by Tomei7

13 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

So out of Him, Fitzpatrick, Rams/Jags Defense I should drop Baldwin? U think he’s done this year?

Imo, he's likely not "done" for the year in terms of being on the disabled list but, his knee issue is significant and it's gonna effect his production significantly.

• Thanks 1

I would drop the rams D.  But if you want to keep two defenses then Ekeler.

Put the Rams D in a trade for a minor upgrade.  You really do not need to keep two defenses when you have the Jags

Edited by jonon

Don't carry 2 defenses.

It would have been good to try to trade of them but now you've got to drop one.

JAX faces KC in a couple of weeks in KC, so keep the Rams.

See mine

• Thanks 1