dboong

Andrew wiggins 2018-19 Season Outlook

Maybe last night's free-throw meltown/where's my jersey?/"our fans suck" fiasco will be some sort of a gut check for a guy who, I believe, is capable of so much more simply by flipping a switch mentally. Unfortunately for him, that switch is wired to hustle, confidence, self-drive and not being such a pile of sh!t. That could take much more than a pretty embarrassing night on and off the court for Wiggins. 

If I were getting paid millions of dollars to play a game only to realize I'd forgot to put on my own jersey, I'd probably have to kick my own a**. But maybe I'm just a dick.

• Like 1

it's okay everyone....just because we weren't born 6'7" with WORLD RENOWNED ATHLETIC TALENT does not mean we can pass judgement on Wiggins....

who the hell am i kidding, no wonder Jimmy left. this kid got all the damn talent in the world but no brains and no heart....i don't think he's ever going to come around lol

agree. you just look at players like wiggins and james Johnson and you can see the ability to be a superstar but likely wont happen

edit- ingram is getting close to that as well

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

agree. you just look at players like wiggins and james Johnson and you can see the ability to be a superstar but likely wont happen

edit- ingram is getting close to that as well

At this point Wiggins is what he is. Just not in him. No, he's not Paul George like with defense stats. He could be PG like, but no. It's not KAT why they lose, but it's Wiggins. Garnett once, you get mad enough, he'll take over practice. Well, somebody needs to light a fire under his a**.

5 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

I don't know, we shall see. Never seen a stat line from Wiggins like this before. We know he can do it. Interesting..<_<

Picking up the slack with KAT in foul trouble, Teague ejected and no Rose, so see how it goes from here..Love that he remembered how to shoot FTs anyway!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, apk158 said:

Picking up the slack with KAT in foul trouble, Teague ejected and no Rose, so see how it goes from here..Love that he remembered how to shoot FTs anyway!

Like the rebounds, stocks, and dimes as well. Playing nasty tonight. Kinda line we've been waiting for..

Edited by Forever Smooth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Forever Smooth said:

You must be playing in a 10 team league.

8 lol this guy would have one good game followed by 3 bad ones because of his empty stat lines. he lookin like a killa rn

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, jdotb said:

8 lol this guy would have one good game followed by 3 bad ones because of his empty stat lines. he lookin like a killa rn

In a 12 team, as empty as Wiggins stat lines have been, still can't drop him UNLESS there's something out there better playing the same amount of minutes. 

Well I’m happy to see him grabbing boards lately, and I don’t mind the poor FT% but damn, I can’t stand the awful FG%. 

Someone need to slap his face hard enough to stimulate his brain.

• Like 1

This guy is the ultimate fantasy teaser.

IF ONLY he could do this most nights, he could be a top 30 player.

Keita Bates-Diop started again for Anthony Wiggins and hit 7-of-12 shots and two 3-pointers for a career-high 18 points, six rebounds, one assist, two steals and two blocks in 35 minutes on Sunday.

ANTHONY WIGGINS

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2019 at 9:13 PM, Heavy_Jon said:

This guy is the ultimate fantasy teaser.

IF ONLY he could do this most nights, he could be a top 30 player.

can't believe wolves gave him all that money

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:38 PM, Nishinga said:

Well I’m happy to see him grabbing boards lately, and I don’t mind the poor FT% but damn, I can’t stand the awful FG%. 

Someone need to slap his face hard enough to stimulate his brain.

takes too much jumpshots rather than using his athleticism to drive to the hole