dboong

Andrew wiggins 2018-19 Season Outlook

Kept Wiggins, couldn't trade him. But I would love to know what his role on that team. He plays like he's a 3rd or 4th option. It's mind boggling.

22 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

have had no problem with him... 2 teams I own him my team has shot 49.2% and 49.9% on the year

the 49.9% team has had wiggins, Rubio, westbrook all year.

wiggins was drafted for cheap pts, threes, and some def stats. 

Regardless he’s outside the top 150 as far as iknow , like I said you could of picked up a top 75 player through out the year yet u hold onto wiggins which is a noob move. Last year wiggins was on almost no championship teams according to my research ... there’s a reason for that

24 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Regardless he’s outside the top 150 as far as iknow , like I said you could of picked up a top 75 player through out the year yet u hold onto wiggins which is a noob move. Last year wiggins was on almost no championship teams according to my research ... there’s a reason for that

just stop typing you look like a fool

1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

I’m honestly not , if u take away his name , he wouldn’t be drafted 

• Like 3

On 3/20/2019 at 4:23 AM, colepenhagen said:

Why does he look like a fool? He's right, Wiggins is well outside the top 150 in 9-cat this year. It's pretty easy to fact check.
If you're punting percentages or he fits your build and he's useful for you then great, but it doesn't mean that he can't be close to useless or even damaging for other teams the way he's been playing this year.

3 hours ago, qpeeters said:

Why does he look like a fool? He's right, Wiggins is well outside the top 150 in 9-cat this year. It's pretty easy to fact check.
If you're punting percentages or he fits your build and he's useful for you then great, but it doesn't mean that he can't be close to useless or even damaging for other teams the way he's been playing this year.

go re read last 2 pages. 

On 3/18/2019 at 6:31 PM, colepenhagen said:

have had no problem with him... 2 teams I own him my team has shot 49.2% and 49.9% on the year

Jesus congratulations because that's a miracle.  I almost don't believe you.  The entire rest of your team has to be over 50% FG or maybe you have Gobert, Capela, Ayton, Sabonis, and Siakam?  

On 3/18/2019 at 6:31 PM, colepenhagen said:

49.9% is basically good enough to win you the category in roto, or if not pretty close.  If you said I'll give you Rubio, RWB, and Wiggins, and you'll win FG% in your league (or even get to 50% I would never ever believe it in a thousand years.  It's too much low volume.  Hell I have Embiid, LMA, Siakam, and Mitch Rob and am at .477 on the year.    Who else do you have on your team? 

16 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

49.9% is basically good enough to win you the category in roto, or if not pretty close.  If you said I'll give you Rubio, RWB, and Wiggins, and you'll win FG% in your league (or even get to 50% I would never ever believe it in a thousand years.  It's too much low volume.  Hell I have Embiid, LMA, Siakam, and Mitch Rob and am at .477 on the year.    Who else do you have on your team? 

capella lma Harrell nurk adams. simmons sato. had kyle Anderson inj. lucked into winslow 

1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

waiver wire material here

He is, again you’re just looking at pts which is 1/9 categories, that’s only 11% of the equation. He has a net negative rating in basically everything else. There’s a reason he’s still outside the top 150 the past week while dropping 20 ppg. 

There’s nothing different between wiggins and a player who average 3 points ,  2 rebounds , and 8 assists. Garbage

45 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

He is, again you’re just looking at pts which is 1/9 categories, that’s only 11% of the equation. He has a net negative rating in basically everything else. There’s a reason he’s still outside the top 150 the past week while dropping 20 ppg. 

There’s nothing different between wiggins and a player who average 3 points ,  2 rebounds , and 8 assists. Garbage

lick ur wonds and move on kid

Guy fighting for 8th and final playoff spot tried to trade me this scrub for whiteside, i declined. Sure whiteside lost his job to bam but was still servicable in 14 teams. If i had this scrub i would have lost fg or ft in the playoffs..guy who had scrub wiggins finished in 10th place. While i won a chip without this scrub