Rotoworld.com Forums

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RHJ could definitely break out this year, along with  D Lo, and Levert, while Jarret Allen holds down the Center position well.   The Nets are on the upswing, in general, and have a great cu

I'm in a competitive 12 man and I drafted this dude in late 7th... I know I know.  Feel free to clown, I deserve it. I just loved what he did last year and thought he could be a beast this year,

Bro u telling me.   I held SGA right up until the day before he broke out. And of course someone picks him up right as i drop him.   Then i traded brogdon for RHJ cause i needed re

14 hours ago, unclebengi said:

I've still held him everywhere, just been benching him, he's looking better, but the FT are pretty brutal.  I still feel like I'm going to have a hard time starting him.  Leaning towards adding Rodi everywhere if he can put together another good game.

I hear ya.  He's been looking better as of late, as have his minutes.  That said, thinking about dropping for Noah Vonleh.

Too many guys playing the same position in Brooklyn. What RHJ has on them is that he can play the 5 with a small ball lineup and he's their best defender. It just matters what side of the bed Atkinson wakes up in determining his mins

just dropped this guy in my 12team h2h league.

can't handle his inconsistencies any longer.

the main thing for me aren't his minutes, but his efficiency.

he was close to 50% fg and 80% ft last season, don't understand what happened.

goodluck to those still holding. 

31 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Anyone else dropping? Only 3 games this week with all 3 being heavy game days. Also do not have a timetable with recent injury yet...

I think he is missing time this week. He is either an IR slot if you have one, stash on bench if you can afford it in your league settings, or drop if there is better upside on your wire.  

• 3 weeks later...

thinking about picking this guy up in my 14 teamer.  Ive looked at his gamelog and its not pretty... but i feel like there was talk about him coming into this year, just havnt paid much attention to him. What's his upside?? I also own allen so i did notice that when RHJ was healthy, he was running some 5. 

3 hours ago, DLove said:

thinking about picking this guy up in my 14 teamer.  Ive looked at his gamelog and its not pretty... but i feel like there was talk about him coming into this year, just havnt paid much attention to him. What's his upside?? I also own allen so i did notice that when RHJ was healthy, he was running some 5. 

Had a very good year last season but a combination of injuries early in the season and Atkinson's rotations have limited him. Even when he was healthy he would show flashes here and there and then disappear. Maybe that's bec the lineups were constantly changing and so did his minutes. Jared Dudley has no business playing more mins than him. I think Kurucs deserves to eat some of his minutes but the advantage RHJ has now is on defense. He's prob the best defender on the nets and will usually get the oppositions best at the 3/4. Definitely worth a flyer in a 14 team and you may have to wait a bit till he rounds back in to form. I'd like to see if he can get his efficiency close to last year's #'s otherwise he's replaceable.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...