fabrar

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He will get it going, same with someone like Nance. Just gotta be patient both are coming off injury. 

Rondae Hollis Jefferson was hit by the ball in the throat at Nets Heat game. Must have jolted his nervous system - hopefully there is no damage.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, silianrail said:

Rondae Hollis Jefferson was hit by the ball in the throat at Nets Heat game. Must have jolted his nervous system - hopefully there is no damage.

"Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (leg) was helped to the locker room on Wednesday.

It looked to be a non-contact injury for Hollis-Jefferson, and he needed assistance to get to the locker room. There wasn't anything too awkward about him trying to get a steal off Wayne Ellington, so he may have pulled a muscle. If he's out, Kenneth Faried will get minutes while DeMarre Carroll may have to play more"

Throat or leg? I'm confused...

:wacko:

Edited by Vizcarrondo

11 minutes ago, Vizcarrondo said:

"Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (leg) was helped to the locker room on Wednesday.

It looked to be a non-contact injury for Hollis-Jefferson, and he needed assistance to get to the locker room. There wasn't anything too awkward about him trying to get a steal off Wayne Ellington, so he may have pulled a muscle. If he's out, Kenneth Faried will get minutes while DeMarre Carroll may have to play more"

Throat or leg? I'm confused...

:wacko:

why not both?

During the slomo replay I saw the ball come up and impact his throat below the Adams apple. You can clearly see him react.

Glad to see he's back out there.

Edited by silianrail

so how many minutes would you say this cost him tonight?

last night as a starter was only 27 mins, tonight 23. I think for him to be productive consistently stat wise, he needs at the very very minimum 25 min 

17 hours ago, Ganandorf said:

anyone starting with confidence that he will produce despite the timeshare with caroll and dudley.

I am starting him in weekly league and have been starting him. The league is 12 team but start 12 and roster 16 so it is pretty deep. It is a high stakes league so everyone is competitive and it is a FAAB league. I wouldn't say it is with great confidence that I am rolling him out there, but what are you going to do when your 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 round picks are either hurt or have missed time. That is not a typo, only my third round pick has played every game this year. So I guess I am just happy that once RHJ has been healthy enough to play he has suited up and played. The Nets are going to require patience all season long though. If you are the type of person that thinks they should or can only start a player on good games and bench them on bad games then RHJ is probably going to cause you to go crazy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

I’m stubbornly holding this guy. Have a lot of faith in a mini breakout at some point this season

Same. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DaBulls82 said:

At least he played the whole 4th quarter.

He sat at the end. 

He was coming alive in the 4th and was setting screens and getting the ball then Dimwit checked in and kept shoeing him off to the corner 3 spot and not looking for him which made him irrelevant for Orebs too. 

Hopefully Dimwit gets hurt 

7 minutes ago, MrBanterBerry said:

His poor fg/ft percentages are making him tough to hold. You think he's worth dropping for SGA?

Imo hell yes. Sga should be able to provide the same stocks with less boards. Who knows if rhj will ever return to form this season.

1 minute ago, DaBulls82 said:

He's starting the 2nd half.  LETS GO!!!

Hipefully our patience will finally be rewarded.

3 minutes ago, DaBulls82 said:

He's starting the 2nd half.  LETS GO!!!

of course

i benched him tonight...