PaddyAustralia

Eric Bledsoe 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

Recommended Posts

According to Washington reporter Zachary Rosen, Eric Bledsoe is listed as questionable for Friday's game vs. the Wizards.

Bledsoe has yet to miss a game this season, and logged 28 minutes in Wednesday's win over the Rockets. The tweet from Rosen does not provide any details as to the nature of injury Bledsoe is dealing with. We will update his status as soon as more information is available. If Bledsoe is sidelined, George Hill and Malcolm Brogdon would be the primary beneficiaries.

 

Update: Left hamstring soreness

 

And all that when Giannis is out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Could he be playing thru a strain?

This may explain some of the garbage play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm done fellas. Shipping him and Randle for Lillard. Can see the tears dropping from my eyes when he will rise from the ashes though.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is trash asf :(   I got him in a package with vucevic and prince (who’s also garbage and hurt) for Westbrook.  At least vuc is good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Faber said:

I'm done fellas. Shipping him and Randle for Lillard. Can see the tears dropping from my eyes when he will rise from the ashes though.. 

 

You came here to brag? Lillard is top-8 first round talent. You are a thief.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Edited by montanski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric Bledsoe (left hamstring) will play on Friday against the Wizards.

He went through warmups about 20 minutes ago and told reporters he didn't know if he would play, but Bledsoe is going to be a go here. He has fantastic numbers when he's on the floor with Khris Middleton while Giannis Antetokounmpo is off, so he possesses major upside for DFS today. There's always risk with Bledsoe, but he could pay off dividends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Eric Bledsoe (left hamstring) will play on Friday against the Wizards.

He went through warmups about 20 minutes ago and told reporters he didn't know if he would play, but Bledsoe is going to be a go here. He has fantastic numbers when he's on the floor with Khris Middleton while Giannis Antetokounmpo is off, so he possesses major upside for DFS today. There's always risk with Bledsoe, but he could pay off dividends.

Good chance for him with Giannis out. I hope he will be aggressive against Sato and make nice line. Bring back the smile on our faces, Eric!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

 

You came here to brag? Lillard is top-8 first round talent. You are a thief.

 

No brag here. 

Just the displeasure of not having him when he will bounce back. And I think he will. At least after the break. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric "The Thief" Bledsoe is back! Steal the ball, Eric!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 5:39 AM, RCRanger03 said:

sell sell sell

well well well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why they removed one steal from him? #^%^&^$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 8:39 PM, RCRanger03 said:

sell sell sell

 

 

buy-buy-buy-everybodys-buying-then-sell-

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Wise guy91 said:

Well, he’s been okay lately 

Jinx! :lol::(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...