PaddyAustralia

Eric Bledsoe 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, overtime2000 said:

he just looks disinterested

 

He looks this way 1/2 of the season so far. Usually he makes good stretch after some disaster games and we are happy here. But that just masks the problem. I am still thinking he will left Bucks after the season, maybe to join Klutch sports team, which moved to LA in the last offseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bum a**.  Decides to have a monster triple double the second I trade him.  Whatever I got luka who loves to play, unlike Bledsoe who’s asleep half the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.png

 

Right what I needed this night. And all that with 0 personal fouls.

Edited by dorwell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Refs were trying their best to give the Lakers a W but Bledsoe had other ideas. Impressive game tonight and it is refreshing to see a guy sign an extension during the season to show how committed he is to his team.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lakers had no answer for him tonight.  Or any Bucks player in last 3  min, when they went on 15 to 2 run.   Amazing what $$$$ can do for motivation  😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PG3, Love, Bledsoe all just dropping games out of nowhere... fade me bros

Edited by RCRanger03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we are on the same boat my friend

4 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

PG3, Love, Bledsoe all just dropping games out of nowhere... fade me bros

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

 

 

 

We get it.. you traded Bledsoe for Doncic. Stop posting the same $hit.

 

I would but yo momma says she enjoys my sh!t posts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fantasyscrub said:

 

I would but yo momma says she enjoys my sh!t posts 

Terrible call. Get out

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

 

I would but yo momma says she enjoys my sh!t posts 

 

you must be younger than doncic with a line like that

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Terrible call. Get out

 

15 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

 

you must be younger than doncic with a line like that

 

if it works for Shaq, it works for me

 

Also, rudely calling someone out when they have not directed any vitriol at you and was happy about a trade they made should be subject with the same level of vitriol.  Multiple repetitive posts notwithstanding, that does not give anybody a free pass to make a rude post.  I will respond in kind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fantasyscrub said:

 

 

if it works for Shaq, it works for me

 

Also, rudely calling someone out when they have not directed any vitriol at you and was happy about a trade they made should be subject with the same level of vitriol.  Multiple repetitive posts notwithstanding, that does not give anybody a free pass to make a rude post.  I will respond in kind

 

The point is nobody gives a damn what moves you made on your personal fantasy team. Repeatedly posting useless drivel is far more rude than someone calling you out for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

 

The point is nobody gives a damn what moves you made on your personal fantasy team. Repeatedly posting useless drivel is far more rude than someone calling you out for it.

 

That all may be true but the point is did you know I traded Bledsoe and Fox for Doncic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

 

That all may be true but the point is did you know I traded Bledsoe and Fox for Doncic?

Did you know that since all star break Bledsoe has been 18 spots higher than Doncic regarding to fantasy value? Not only are you annoying people with pointless nonsense, its looking like you gave up a 5th round player (Bledsoe), AND FOX, for a 6th round player. Know when to stay quiet my man.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Did you know that since all star break Bledsoe has been 18 spots higher than Doncic regarding to fantasy value? Not only are you annoying people with pointless nonsense, its looking like you gave up a 5th round player (Bledsoe), AND FOX, for a 6th round player. Know when to stay quiet my man.

 

Fox is supposed to be good?  He’s been 100+ ranked in yahoo for months now.  And Bledsoe is decent but has poor usage and is only ranked fairly high because of efficiency, which doesn’t matter as much for my build.  If it wasn’t for his 30-12-13 game recently, he too would be in the 100s for the past month.  I’m ecstatic with Doncic thus far, he has been performing at late 2nd round value for punt builds recently and is helping me keep my #1 rank in a competitive league.  So you should know when to keep quiet.  Enjoy Bledsoe’s wack a**

Edited by Fantasyscrub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fantasyscrub said:

 

Fox is supposed to be good?  He’s been 100+ ranked in yahoo for months now.  And Bledsoe is decent but has poor usage and is only ranked fairly high because of efficiency, which doesn’t matter as much for my build.  If it wasn’t for his 30-12-13 game recently, he too would be in the 100s for the past month.  I’m ecstatic with Doncic thus far, he has been performing at late 2nd round value for punt builds recently and is helping me keep my #1 rank in a competitive league.  So you should know when to keep quiet.  Enjoy Bledsoe’s wack a**

Haha whatever mate, you dont realise that its you vs the world on this one so far, so plz take your antics elsewhere. We don't know your build or care what it is. You have been nothing but annoying and rude in this forum and you need to stop. If you want to reply to this and argue again, i don't mind but this will be my last post regarding your comments. Have a good one :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.