PaddyAustralia

Eric Bledsoe 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

5 hours ago, overtime2000 said:

he just looks disinterested

He looks this way 1/2 of the season so far. Usually he makes good stretch after some disaster games and we are happy here. But that just masks the problem. I am still thinking he will left Bucks after the season, maybe to join Klutch sports team, which moved to LA in the last offseason.

Bum a**.  Decides to have a monster triple double the second I trade him.  Whatever I got luka who loves to play, unlike Bledsoe who’s asleep half the time

spacer.png

Right what I needed this night. And all that with 0 personal fouls.

Edited by dorwell

The Refs were trying their best to give the Lakers a W but Bledsoe had other ideas. Impressive game tonight and it is refreshing to see a guy sign an extension during the season to show how committed he is to his team.

• Like 2

Lakers had no answer for him tonight.  Or any Bucks player in last 3  min, when they went on 15 to 2 run.   Amazing what $$$$ can do for motivation  😁

PG3, Love, Bledsoe all just dropping games out of nowhere... fade me bros

Edited by RCRanger03

we are on the same boat my friend

4 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

PG3, Love, Bledsoe all just dropping games out of nowhere... fade me bros

8 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

We get it.. you traded Bledsoe for Doncic. Stop posting the same $hit.

I would but yo momma says she enjoys my sh!t posts 

1 minute ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Terrible call. Get out

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

you must be younger than doncic with a line like that

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Terrible call. Get out

15 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

you must be younger than doncic with a line like that

if it works for Shaq, it works for me

Also, rudely calling someone out when they have not directed any vitriol at you and was happy about a trade they made should be subject with the same level of vitriol.  Multiple repetitive posts notwithstanding, that does not give anybody a free pass to make a rude post.  I will respond in kind

1 hour ago, Fantasyscrub said:

if it works for Shaq, it works for me

Also, rudely calling someone out when they have not directed any vitriol at you and was happy about a trade they made should be subject with the same level of vitriol.  Multiple repetitive posts notwithstanding, that does not give anybody a free pass to make a rude post.  I will respond in kind

The point is nobody gives a damn what moves you made on your personal fantasy team. Repeatedly posting useless drivel is far more rude than someone calling you out for it.

2 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

The point is nobody gives a damn what moves you made on your personal fantasy team. Repeatedly posting useless drivel is far more rude than someone calling you out for it.

That all may be true but the point is did you know I traded Bledsoe and Fox for Doncic?

3 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

That all may be true but the point is did you know I traded Bledsoe and Fox for Doncic?

Did you know that since all star break Bledsoe has been 18 spots higher than Doncic regarding to fantasy value? Not only are you annoying people with pointless nonsense, its looking like you gave up a 5th round player (Bledsoe), AND FOX, for a 6th round player. Know when to stay quiet my man.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Did you know that since all star break Bledsoe has been 18 spots higher than Doncic regarding to fantasy value? Not only are you annoying people with pointless nonsense, its looking like you gave up a 5th round player (Bledsoe), AND FOX, for a 6th round player. Know when to stay quiet my man.

Fox is supposed to be good?  He’s been 100+ ranked in yahoo for months now.  And Bledsoe is decent but has poor usage and is only ranked fairly high because of efficiency, which doesn’t matter as much for my build.  If it wasn’t for his 30-12-13 game recently, he too would be in the 100s for the past month.  I’m ecstatic with Doncic thus far, he has been performing at late 2nd round value for punt builds recently and is helping me keep my #1 rank in a competitive league.  So you should know when to keep quiet.  Enjoy Bledsoe’s wack a**

Edited by Fantasyscrub

1 hour ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Fox is supposed to be good?  He’s been 100+ ranked in yahoo for months now.  And Bledsoe is decent but has poor usage and is only ranked fairly high because of efficiency, which doesn’t matter as much for my build.  If it wasn’t for his 30-12-13 game recently, he too would be in the 100s for the past month.  I’m ecstatic with Doncic thus far, he has been performing at late 2nd round value for punt builds recently and is helping me keep my #1 rank in a competitive league.  So you should know when to keep quiet.  Enjoy Bledsoe’s wack a**

Haha whatever mate, you dont realise that its you vs the world on this one so far, so plz take your antics elsewhere. We don't know your build or care what it is. You have been nothing but annoying and rude in this forum and you need to stop. If you want to reply to this and argue again, i don't mind but this will be my last post regarding your comments. Have a good one :)

• Like 3