Sign in to follow this  
Judicious

Domantas Sabonis 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

What value would owners accept in a trade? I am trying to gauge his value. Even with Dipo back, it should still be high just on potential alone.

I traded Sabonis for Ingles. Needed 3s and Stls. Past 2 weeks I was winning with a large gap in REBs and losing a little bit in 3s.

He’s worth someone in the top 50-70 range I would think. A bit more in dynasty 

This guy really is a beast.

I ran Sabonis's per/36 numbers -- 21.7-14.9-4.7 -- and there have been only two guys in NBA history that have ever been at all three of those levels.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in 1975 and Elgin Baylor in 1960.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

This guy really is a beast.

I ran Sabonis's per/36 numbers -- 21.7-14.9-4.7 -- and there have been only two guys in NBA history that have ever been at all three of those levels.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in 1975 and Elgin Baylor in 1960.

Yeah, he is really impressive when watching games. Jumps off the screen. Really great young talent. 

• Like 1

Been terrible since that lakers game, almost two weeks now :( hopefully just a temporary cold streak because I traded away DJ thinking this kid was the real deal.

Until Thad Young is gone and they commit to playing Domas+Turner together more often I dont see 30 mins happening

His future is brighter than the sun. What's his dynasty value, who would you need back to trade him away in a 1 for 1

Edited by Auction>Snake

15 hours ago, Auction>Snake said:

His future is brighter than the sun. What's his dynasty value, who would you need back to trade him away in a 1 for 1

Anthony Davis. 

How is this guy relegated back to a bench role? He's been a beast

14 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Rim protection

The problem with playing Myles & Domas at the same time is that they can't defend corner 3s.

Sucks cause hate to drop him... but if he's only getting 10 to 15 min a game again can't keep him around...

2 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Sucks cause hate to drop him... but if he's only getting 10 to 15 min a game again can't keep him around...

Not sure if you are serious but he has been top 70 at 25mpg and today was a blow out. 

Your league mates probably hate that I am telling u this so they can scoop him up. 

• Haha 1

I hear what you are saying... just disappointed that he's back to pt status and not a beast starter

Just like I said earlier on this thread or on Myles as I own both of them, think of it as the Ibaka-JV timeshare though not matchup based. The good thing is McMillan does play them at the same time at around 4 minutes per half giving Domas his 25 mins & Myles his 30. Stuff you have to watch out for is matchups like Embiid that can get one of them into foul trouble.

13 hours ago, hard1 said:

You're crazy 

On 1/15/2019 at 5:49 PM, hard1 said:

its ridiculous 

he’s an all-star talent who gets treated like a d-league call up 

hes honestly indiana’s mvp imo.. witout him, they would have half the wins. he tries 100% of the time he’s on the court on both ends and almost always does the exact right thing at the exact right moment. not many players like him in the league. 

• Like 2

On 1/15/2019 at 9:22 PM, hard1 said:

He hasn't played 10-15 min all year. I don't expect that to start now. Turner appeared to have it going the other night so probably got a few more minutes. Turner is a nuisance but I expect Sabonis to generally be in the 22-26 mpg range and  remain productive. He's far from a drop IMO.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, hard1 said:

DAFUQ? lol.