Sign in to follow this  
GurleyTHIRTY

Trade Julio for Kerryon and Golloday or Godwin? WHIR

Standard scoring here, I'm pretty deep at WR and have no RB depth at all...am I selling off Julio to low? 

WR Depth: Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Ty Hilton, Emmanuel Sanders, Robert Woods 

RB Depth: Lamar Miller, Chris Thompson, Nyheim Hines, Rex Burkhead (Gross!) 

Really thinking about doing this. I think Kerryon is a RB2 at worst the rest of the season, and I love the potential of both those wideouts...not even sure which one I'd take, I think Godwin has the higher upside, where Golloday is probably going to be more consistent....which one would you guys choose? 

Thanks for the help, and 100% whir 

12 minutes ago, Teach_T said:

If you can get Kerryon AND Golladay, I would do this.  I have never liked owning Julio as he's so inconsistent and now with Ridley it's going to be even more all over the place.  FWIW, I wouldn't do this with Godwin.  Too many mouths to feed there.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/722577-aj-greeningram-for-roethlisbergeradams-whir-100/

Thank you! 

This trade sounds wrong and does bother me a bit because you're getting two players who could very easily become more inconsistent in this offense and giving up potentially the best WR in football, but I think this would work out week in a week out, especially if you need the depth.

• Like 1

I'm not the biggest Julio fan and his down weeks are likely to cost you a game or two as it has me in the past. Pretty high on Golladay and think Kerryon will do some work. I'd go with it. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

With the WR you have, I think you can take that chance. I agree on Kerryon being a solid RB for DET & Golladay should be consistent all season. 

I have Julio on one team & actually thinking of offering him for Golladay & Hyde. Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/722606-trade-k-allenhoward-for-whir/

I have someone offering me Golladay and Hyde for OBJ. Seems pretty equal to Julio for both. People are telling me I’m way undervaluing OBJ.

• Like 2

I don't think I'd make this trade. Maybe I'm too low on Kerryon (and I hope I'm wrong considering I own him), but I wouldn't be able to stomach giving up a top 3 WR talent for a RB who is - for whatever reason - still splitting carries with LeGarrette Blount and a WR who is unlikely to crack you starting lineup most weeks. Granted I'm in a 0.5 ppr league, I'd jump at the chance to trade Kerryon and Tate (comparable to Golladay) for Julio if I could. Unfortunately, I think you just have to live and die on Julio  bouncing back to top 5 WR status. Again, I hope I'm completely wrong and he breaks out ROS, but I just don't see a Kerryon Johnson, Lamar Miller and Chris Thompson RB core getting you anywhere this season.  

Yeah, rethinking this you should be able to get a better RB for Julio. So if that’s your need, which it is, I might look for something better.