Sign in to follow this  
tts42572

Trade S Michel for M Williams?

I'd be giving Michel and getting Mike Williams....

PPR league that starts 2 RB's and 3 WR's.

My RB's are Zeke, Gordon, L Miller and Sony.

My WR's are Evans, Funchess, J Brown, D Parker, K Benjamin, A Callaway.

Been fishing around to see if I can upgrade my WR's at all by dangling Michel and have received the above offer of Mike Williams for Sony.

Just looking for some thoughts.

I'm intrigued by Williams.  I know he's started off sharing snaps with Benjamin and Ty Williams....But I think his talent is starting to shine through and he could be on his way to a double digit TD season.  And we know Keenan Allen isn't the most durable guy....If something happened to him, Williams might turn into a top 10 WR.

I like Sony a lot too though and news of Burkhead going on IR raises his value.  He's probably one or two good games away from really jumping in value.

Thoughts?  Sit tight, see if Sony can increase his value and shoot higher than Williams later on?  Or take it?

One other thing of note is that this is a 14 team league and there is absolutely zero on waivers for RB's.  I'd probably pick up Rod Smith and drop Benjamin if I made the deal just to protect myself a bit.

I would do it if they will take it. Having Rod Smith to back up Zeke would be smart since you'll be a little thin at RB. I assume Ekler is gone but maybe you could trade one of your WRs for him? 

Both high upside guys and you need a starter at receiver more than RB, I can see why you would do it but Sony is more likely to reach his upside than Williams. I would probably want a little more for Michel

Keep Sony especially with the Burkhead news. If you need to trade Sony, I'd target a higher tier of WR like a Brandin Cooks/Tate level.

1 hour ago, rigadoog said:

I would also hold Sony unless you can get better value. Maybe trade him after he has a decent game or two.

Help me? http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/722678-who-to-start-at-flex-whir/

If you want to get rid of Sony, wait for a breakout game.  He is the anti Carlos Hyde.  Carlos has 3 good games and everyone still thinks he's old Carlos Hyde.  Sony Michel flashes once and everyone will lose their minds. 

I personally think Sony Michel is an RB1 in 2 weeks in non-ppr.