Sign in to follow this  
croikee

Kamara/Cooper for Zeke/Kelcie WHIR

14 team half point PPR.  I'd be giving up Kamara for Zeke and Kelcie essentially.  The waiver is bare. Team is below.  I'm 2-1, other owner is 1-2.  Would you offer this?  WHIR

Team Starters:

Rivers, Kamara, Kerryon, Golladay, Mike Williams, Doyle (TE), John Brown (flex) kicker and defense stream.

Team Bench:

Penny, B. Marshall, Sutton, D. Foreman, Austin Hooper, A. Cooper 

1 minute ago, croikee said:

14 team half point PPR.  I'd be giving up Kamara for Zeke and Kelcie essentially.  The waiver is bare. Team is below.  I'm 2-1, other owner is 1-2.  Would you offer this?  WHIR

Team Starters:

Rivers, Kamara, Kerryon, Golladay, Mike Williams, Doyle (TE), John Brown (flex) kicker and defense stream.

Team Bench:

Penny, B. Marshall, Sutton, D. Foreman, Austin Hooper, A. Cooper 

I think I would.  Kamara has been an absolute stud, but Ingram is coming back next week, and Kelce is a massive upgrade at TE.

I would make the trade. Zeke won't be that great this year due to Dallas being terrible, but with Ingram returning soon and the massive upgrade you are getting at TE, this is good trade for you.

I like it. I doubt the other owner would. Zeke is on a terrible team, but you do fix your TE problem. Zeke will still get decent numbers though. I thnk Kamara may burn out a little due to his high usage while Ingram has been out.

I would 100% do this. Zeke is tied for the league in rushing yards so far, and he hasn't even topped 17 carries in any game yet. He is a stud RB, and you are also getting a top 2 TE in return as well. Amari Cooper is useless, so like you said, you are essentially giving up Kamara for Zeke/ Kelce. 

Due to the wasteland that is TE, I'd take this deal.  Kelce may be the top TE this year and you're getting an equal piece in Zeke for Kamara (now that Ingram is back).