Gus Chiggins

Looking for startup dynasty or any dynasty with open spots ($)

I don't understand Dynasty money leagues. How do you fill bad dynasty teams in Year 2? Who is going to pay money for a bad dynasty team? I would think at least bad teams can buy in at a discount. Otherwise, it would be stupid to buy in at the same amount with an inferior team.

Gus,

I'm starting up a new 15 tm dynasty league.  Cost will be $200 per year so expecting it to be ultra competitive.  H2H format.  Let me know if interested in taking a look around.

jeddyboy2003@gmail.com 

2 hours ago, dino10k said:

I don't understand Dynasty money leagues. How do you fill bad dynasty teams in Year 2? Who is going to pay money for a bad dynasty team? I would think at least bad teams can buy in at a discount. Otherwise, it would be stupid to buy in at the same amount with an inferior team.

Depends on the settings, but joining an established dynasty league and trying to turn the team around is loads of fun.

I can invite you by assiging you to a team so you can take a look around and let me know what you think.  It's going to be a highly intense league with $200 per owner.  What's your email you use for Fantrax?

Money leagues.........Yes I have taken over inferior teams and turned them around. But not throwing away money and I'm sure you didn't either.

Hey, I have 12 team keeper league with two spots open. $50 buy-in with 325 to first, 150 to second, and 125 to the regular season champ. We get up to 2 keepers, but you can keep 1 or none and get a first and/or second round pick instead. One team's keeper options are Harden, Simmons, and Butler. The other one isn't in the amazing shape the first team is in. Keeper choices will be Kyrie and Love.