Sign in to follow this  
jpark211

Pls help me structure a trade! WHIR 100%

12 0.5 ppr league

One guy is willing to give up either D. Henry and B. Powell (Given how K. Johnson did last week, not sure if he wants to give him up now...)

I think he needs some WR depth so I want to structure a trade to add more depth to my RB situation

I also need an upgrade in WRs after Sanders

I was thinking I could do a 2WR/3WR for 1RB and 1WR deal

How would you package a trade?

My players

QB: P. Rivers

RB: S. Barkley, C. Hyde, A. Morris, L. Murray

WR: E. Sanders, Q. Enunwa, J. Brown, C. Hogan, K. Cole, C. Davis, S. Shepard

TE: OJ Howard

His players
QB: Eli Manning, J. Garappolo

RB: L. Fournette, M. Lynch, K. Johnson, D. Henry. B. Powell

WR: AJ Green, J. Smith-Schuster, C. Kupp, M. Williams

TE: T. Burton, W. Dissley

Edited by jpark211

I’d keep it simple and try and trade straight up for Johnson. Or you could go cheap with Henry or Powell. You can take the hit at WR, but you could really use a decent bench RB though. No need to blow up your whole team. 

I really don't see much potential for a move here, TBH. He doesn't have a lot of WRs but he has quality. You could maybe tempt him with a C. Davis for D. Henry trade if you think Henry is worth it. Not sure I do, but if you are dying for a RB and don't mind parting with C. Davis you might gamble on Henry having some bigger games in the near future. Although in PPR Henry pretty much has to get into the end zone to justify being started. IDK man. Wouldn't be excited about him or Powell but do what you gotta do.

Edited by rf_haymaker

Since Matthews asked for a trade , i think he would like to propose Davis for Henry. I think Henry will bounce back for sure.

Thanks for mine!  I think he would be interested in a C.Davis straight up for Henry,  however if you think Johnson has potential maybe offer Davis for him.  He could be on the this guy has potential side, or that offense still runs through the passing game and if that's the case he may think he's winning the trade.