sjm76

Raheem Mostert 2018 Outlook

16 minutes ago, Lebowski54 said:

Where has that been announced? And if that’s so, I’d go with him over Cohen all day. 

Over Cohen? 

Are you high?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Over Cohen? 

Are you high?

49ers run blocking has been phenomenal and Arizona is allowing—BY FAR— the most fantasy points to RBs. That doesn’t sound like a combination for success to you? Talented back, volume, excellent blocking, terrible defense... Doesn’t get much better. Cohen is a flex play and any game Howard can get the bulk of touches if they’re leading 

Edited by Lebowski54

12 minutes ago, Lebowski54 said:

49ers run blocking has been phenomenal and Arizona is allowing—BY FAR— the most fantasy points to RBs. That doesn’t sound like a combination for success to you? Talented back, volume, excellent blocking, terrible defense... Doesn’t get much better. Cohen is a flex play and any game Howard can get the bulk of touches if they’re leading 

I take it you haven't watched any Bears games this season or at least the last 3. . .:lol:

Edited by dashoe
  • Haha 2

The last 2 games they were losing and had to pass a ton. The Jets are the best defense they’ve faced in over a month, and Cohen is boom or bust. If Breida doesn’t play, Mostert will produce more.  

36 minutes ago, Lebowski54 said:

any game Howard can get the bulk of touches if they’re leading 

Nagy says no to that though.

Going to be hilarious to watch an alfred morris 15 carry game as a FU to people who start him in dfs or in regular fantasy leagues this week. With that being said I own him and need him to pull thru for me in quite a few leagues this week.

4 hours ago, ilovepelas said:

Going to be hilarious to watch an alfred morris 15 carry game as a FU to people who start him in dfs or in regular fantasy leagues this week. With that being said I own him and need him to pull thru for me in quite a few leagues this week.

It would be hilarious. Rant starts at 0:55:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gryfter said:

It would be hilarious. Rant starts at 0:55:

Anybody else take a lot of joy out of seeing this clown so upset? Granted, he's clearly trying so hard here to be funny, unsuccessfully might I add, but still.

I feel Matthew berry.  I feel like coaches like to purposely troll fantasy players.  Im rolling out mostert and fully expecting Morris to be the bellcow 

Folks, please remember if/when you post updates in the affirmative without linked and/or credible support, you run the risk of being identified as a troll.  It's a good way to get a vacation.  We ask if you have an update, to either support it with evidence or explain if it's your opinion or have some other off book information.  Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Breida back at practice today. Anyone still considering starting him?

Crap. Listed as questionable.

Considering Mostert but all my other options play in 1 pm games. Will be difficult to plug him in unless there is credible negative news coming out early in the day on Breida.

FTR, Breida was limited in practice today.  I think he'll try and play, but have his snaps and touches limited.  High risk of re-aggravation as well.

• Thanks 1

breida is literally like a cockroach or a cat with 9 lives. raheem looked explosive with bell cow attributes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, savagenatn said:

......so i can get knocked out of the game within the first 5 seconds 

If you’re confident that will happen you can start Mostert without any worries.

I have Breida and Mostert and idk wtf to do at this point. 

Mostert is getting a minimum 12 touches anyways in this game. That can be legit 100 yfs and a td against the cards.

what is the hesitation for?

27 minutes ago, HTM said:

If you’re confident that will happen you can start Mostert without any worries.

I have Breida and Mostert and idk wtf to do at this point. 

I own Breida in all 3 leagues I’m in and Im benching him in each one. I’d rather him blow up on my bench and live with Mostart’s ~10 point floor than have the glass man snap after the first play.

Breida is scared he's gonna lose his job and get should be. Mostert looked the part

• Like 1