kane

Lauri Markkanen 2018-2019 Season Outlook

15 points in the first quarter. Don't mind if I do.

And to think, if you listen to half the naysayers in this thread (some who don't even own Markkanen), you would think the sky was falling

Edited by DamoESP

Bulls ran some plays for Markkanen and Parker in the 1st quarter, then they just kinda stopped and started playing like s---. Also, Parker was balling and abusing Lyles, not sure why they took him out for Portis. Portis isn't even playing good D.

Edited by claptondecheeks

20 and 7 with 4 threes in the first half. Looks like he's rounding back to form after that mini slump. I fear, though, that the elbow thing might be a some nights it hurts/some nights it doesn't kind of injury. And for a shooter, that will likely = terrible inconsistency. 

5 minutes ago, sleepysock said:

20 and 7 with 4 threes in the first half. Looks like he's rounding back to form after that mini slump. I fear, though, that the elbow thing might be a some nights it hurts/some nights it doesn't kind of injury. And for a shooter, that will likely = terrible inconsistency. 

Are there reports of this elbow issue lingering?

3 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Are there reports of this elbow issue lingering?

Boylen has said that he’s been playing through pain since returning. 

This guy needs to get more scoring opportunities closer to the basket. Def will help in his FG%

Fantasy basketball is rapidly becoming not fun. All these phantom injuries on tanking teams. Then you’ve got guys like Kawhi taking a whole week off just for the hell of it. Sucks when half your team is out on most nights for mostly no reason.

35 minutes ago, aMediumPace said:

Fantasy basketball is rapidly becoming not fun. All these phantom injuries on tanking teams. Then you’ve got guys like Kawhi taking a whole week off just for the hell of it. Sucks when half your team is out on most nights for mostly no reason.

Wait. What? What happened to Markkanen?

His hip.

ESPN blurb just mentioned that owners should hope that he isn't shut down and it's making me a little paranoid.

Have there been any discussions about him potentially being shut down? It's the first time I'm seeing any talk about it.

Edited by reverb
Typo

3 hours ago, reverb said:

ESPN blurb just mentioned that owners should hope that he isn't shut down and it's making me a little paranoid.

Have there been any discussions about him potentially being shut down? It's the first time I'm seeing any talk about it.

I doubt it.. there is nothing anywhere about that even being a possibility. Probably espn ran out of stuff to talk about  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, malixx said:

I doubt it.. there is nothing anywhere about that even being a possibility. Probably espn ran out of stuff to talk about  

Nice. ESPN pulls this amongst the many other issues I have with their fantasy format.

3 straight double-doubles. Very solid in rebounds lately. I just hope he improves his FG%, his volume and lack of stocks is killing me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

I repeat WCJ is out for the season.

Should have clarified, that's Bulls' projected starters. I heard of a possible buyout for RoLo, so if they want to check Felicio out maybe we'll see him sticking at the 4. I honestly don't know who they would slot at 3/4 if Lauri slides over to 5. Selden? Hutch?