kane

Lauri Markkanen 2018-2019 Season Outlook

26 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Should have clarified, that's Bulls' projected starters. I heard of a possible buyout for RoLo, so if they want to check Felicio out maybe we'll see him sticking at the 4. I honestly don't know who they would slot at 3/4 if Lauri slides over to 5. Selden? Hutch?

Probably felicio in 1st unit with Hutchinson in 3 spot sliding porter to 4 and mark to 5 in small ball lineups.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:38 PM, ttann71 said:

This man needs love 20-10 average over the last 5 games...he’s a beast

21/12 over last 10 games. Wish I held on to him. 

It seems that adding muscle last summer does not affect his shooting (44.4% this year vs 43.4 last year).

I am expecting only good things  from him ROS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squid-jesus said:

Thinking about trading Kawhi for him and Kemba. Just wish his fg% was better

His FG% has been trending better. But the best you can wish for a 3pt shooting big is at least 45%.

7 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

It seems that adding muscle last summer does not affect his shooting (44.4% this year vs 43.4 last year).

I am expecting only good things  from him ROS.

I argued about this a few pages ago before his streak of strong games.

His initial inconsistencies were a product of not getting the proper offensive looks in Boylen's system, not the muscles that he gained during the summer, as someone was alluding to.

44 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

I argued about this a few pages ago before his streak of strong games.

His initial inconsistencies were a product of not getting the proper offensive looks in Boylen's system, not the muscles that he gained during the summer, as someone was alluding to.

And let’s not forget he probably still had some lingering elbow soreness , which could be feeling a lot better now. 

1 hour ago, aMediumPace said:

And let’s not forget he probably still had some lingering elbow soreness , which could be feeling a lot better now. 

Read an article where he said he wasn’t in full motion with his shot until recently 

9 hours ago, squid-jesus said:

I own Kawhi, and I'd love to get Lauri and kemba for him......

• Like 2

10 hours ago, squid-jesus said:

Doesn’t matter when Kawhi spends half his games with load management problems 

On 2/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, claptondecheeks said:

Still waiting for that sweet C designation...

Any momentum in this? Could use the flexibility

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Any momentum in this? Could use the flexibility

There's been a petition on the Yahoo site for him to get C designation all season, but nothing doing. Same with Vonleh.

1 minute ago, claptondecheeks said:

There's been a petition on the Yahoo site for him to get C designation all season, but nothing doing. Same with Vonleh.

Wow the Vonleh not being eligible is crazy since he actually has 6 starts at Center. 

31 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Wow the Vonleh not being eligible is crazy since he actually has 6 starts at Center. 

You gotta think Markkanen needs to get it as well. Unless Porter is starting at 3, Markkanen at 4, and RoLo/? at 5. Even then, Markkanen is spending a lot of minutes at the 5.

I think they use a formula to determine position eligibility, and there's a minimum percentage of minutes they spend at the position.

I'm starting to wonder what he could be next season. Unless the Bulls get lucky and draft Zion, I can't see lauri getting fewer shots. 25/10.5 with tons of threes seems not out of the realm, especially if Lavine is ok being the #2 and the Bulls can sign or draft a real distributor. 

Average for the last 30 days: 24.3pts 13.3reb 2.4ast 0.6stl 0.3blk 1.3tov, 2.6 3pm on .462/.917 shooting
Good for rank 10 in standard leagues.

Debating myself right now on who to keep for next season between KLove and Markannen.

16 hours ago, simon said:

Average for the last 30 days: 24.3pts 13.3reb 2.4ast 0.6stl 0.3blk 1.3tov, 2.6 3pm on .462/.917 shooting
Good for rank 10 in standard leagues.

Debating myself right now on who to keep for next season between KLove and Markannen.

wow those are Klove numbers with the Wolves. I would still keep Markannen bc Klove is too injury prone and you nvr know what kinda role he plays next year