dekciw_1

Evan Fournier 2018 - 2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, manolo_ said:

drop after he finally plays good ?

yup. his pattern is 1 good game followed by 3-5 duds, rinse n repeat. so what better time to get out?

Dude is way off his career averages. Gotta think he has to regress or is the added playmaking responsibility tiring him out?

So, what's the move here? He's still the worst player on my team and I'm in a 12 team 8 cat.

I think every time he has a good game, there's always a write up about "maybe he's about to heat up." But, it never happens and I've missed out on some key WW pickups trying to keep the faith.

Are you guys dropping or waiting to sell high?

On 12/17/2018 at 11:32 AM, reverb said:

I'm curious what you're able to get for him in regards to selling high. Even with the random good game here and there no owner in my league will even consider him in any trade. I'm holding because of past years but have not started him in over a month in my roto league

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 11:32 AM, reverb said:

His trade value is very low - I tried selling and eventually just ended up dropping him. 

• Like 1

37min for 1Pt/1Stl/1To

Never seen that before...Ouchhh!

Edited by 23_gaby_23

Dropped.

Have waited way too long for any return to form from this guy. He's never been great RL, but he could still be counted on the last few years to not absolutely devastate fg in fantasy, while chipping in good ft, solid points, and not terrible counting stats. He's been a train wreck all year. I traded Ibaka for him pre-season because I thought I could use the points and I've been beating my head against the wall all year.

No more. I dropped him and took a walk this evening and started seeing colors again. The world has become that much more alive, like before that miserable trade. 

JK. But I did throw down a double of jack and slammed that drop button. Eff this bum. Maybe take a nice walk tomorrow.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fantasychamp123 said:

Just wondering what people expect out of Evan Fournier next week. Great schedule, fighting for playoff spot. He's available but my concern is the poor %

Just grabbed him off waivers in one league due to the fact he has 4 games next week. If he has an okay shooting week he'll be solid.

Im sure I am not winning FG% against drummond, ayton and DJ so I picked him up. Will win with stocks, points, assist and A/TO. So to me it really depends on your build.

Boy, what a time for him to be on a tear. Could be a championship caliber pickup with 3 more for the week!

• Like 1