DidiFan

Elfrid Payton 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Uh guys, what do we make of this? 

Most minutes played since Jan 2nd.

A little of everything but low assists. 

Still shooting bad. 

I really thought he would turn up like in the beginning of the season. Cp3 back soon and I have no one else to drop. If he can’t fill it up with Davis out then the rest of the season looking pretty grim.

• Like 1

his rebounding has been the most disappointing part to me, inconsistent pretty much everywhere but that rebounding dip has been terrible...I stashed Rondo on my IR on Sunday, might have to drop Payton for him now...

Edited by Kobe824

1 hour ago, largeshot said:

Another stinker...is this guy a drop?

Was kinda hoping a home matchup against Detroit would get him going but I guess not

He still got 30+ mins somehow. This makes him hard to cut in deeper leagues. 

Not sure if this is a shooting slump or not. 

4 hours ago, RafiBomb said:

Do you guys think he keeps rolling or will continue to be frustratingly inconsistent?

Even with team ravaged with injuries he didn't get 30 minutes. I'll hold on to him for awhile as my team is ravaged with injuries too but don't see him producing on a steady basis ROS.

Edited by JormaJormala

4 hours ago, RafiBomb said:

Do you guys think he keeps rolling or will continue to be frustratingly inconsistent?

i dont know man, they have a lot of guys out, they still need to figure out  how to play with all of them. Im okay with him scoring single digits, as long as he rebounds and assists at a high clip. I have him, and i will have patience with him

still can't putting up stat even without AD,Randle and Mirotic,can confirm he is just a mediocre player and that's why magic and suns don't want him

I am going to be patient, he took a lot of shots, he just happened to miss them. Spurs are a nice team, so i wil wait and see. Before this game he had a nice game so lets be patient. Actually i think the fact that they have a lot of injured guys, contributes to his poor performance, since he is a pass first guy

1 minute ago, 14MrGame said:

I am going to be patient, he took a lot of shots, he just happened to miss them. Spurs are a nice team, so i wil wait and see. Before this game he had a nice game so lets be patient. Actually i think the fact that they have a lot of injured guys, contributes to his poor performance, since he is a pass first guy

Last 2 weeks averaging 8/4/6 with 1 steal on 34 percent shooting. Injuries have hit the Pels are during this time so his usage and minutes are going to be up. If he can’t get it done now with a ravaged squad it might be time to cut your losses. 

18 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Last 2 weeks averaging 8/4/6 with 1 steal on 34 percent shooting. Injuries have hit the Pels are during this time so his usage and minutes are going to be up. If he can’t get it done now with a ravaged squad it might be time to cut your losses. 

that guy is a pass first type of player. if he doesnt have AD, Miro, Randle, who is he supposed to assist? Moore?

7 minutes ago, 14MrGame said:

that guy is a pass first type of player. if he doesnt have AD, Miro, Randle, who is he supposed to assist? Moore?

His minutes were cut when those guys were healthy and his usage was down considerably.  Good players on bad teams (which the Pels are atm) should rack up numbers. 

Edited by chud12

thought his rebounding would be better without AD...big disappointment so far, will have another week before i have to cut either him or rondo cuz of Gallo on the IR...

• Like 1