Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJRules

Flex - Davis? Golladay? - WHIR

My recent decision making has left something to be desired, so I'm asking for some help here.

10-team, non-PPR

Flex:

Corey Davis @ BUF

Kenny Golladay vs GB

Mike Williams vs OAK

Dalvin Cook @ PHI

I'm 1-3 and facing the best on-paper team in the league and really need a win. I'm leaning Davis as I need the upside in what looks to be a lopsided loss but am open to being swayed.

WHIR, leave link

I'd defitiely go with Davis here - more upside than Golladay. Cook is tempting but he is going to have to show something before I'd start him again.

Help?

I think 1 or 2 of the Lions WR have really good games against GB and I think the same about the Chargers receivers vs Oakland. Davis nor the Titans offense has came close to winning me over yet. 1 great performance and 3 pathetic ones don't make a good WR nor offense.

I think I go Golladay. Titans should win but Davis will be locked up with Tre White which may lead the ball to the other pieces of the offense.

Help?

I think Golladay has the safer floor but if you need boom I would take the chance and roll with Davis. He's going to get the targets in what is already a weak offense.

I want to say Golladay, as I am high on him. I do have him in 1 league, so hopefully he does go off. But for you, I like going with Corey. I don't think last week was a fluke & Marcus is going to target him & T Taylor a lot. Thanks for mine & good luck!

Golladay is the safe choice but I think everything is start to click for Davis. Id take the chance with Davis

Davis is going to be shadowed by Tredavious White on Buf, who's shut down Diggs and Adams so far this season. I'd def shy away from Davis this week and play Golladay with the much better matchup.

I think I hit everybody's questions.

Thanks for the help so far folks. Opinions are pretty evenly spit at 8-7 in favor of Golladay and I'd love some more thoughts, as that's what my mind is already doing lol.

Still WHIR of course.