Travis C.

Yahoo trade won't process until after Thursday game

I'm giving Ridley conner and Michel for obj in a 2x keeper league. 

Since Michel plays Thursday... Will the trade go through without a hitch or not take effect till next week? I imagine I have to leave Michel out of my lineup if I want any chance of using obj this week 

Next week I believe. It should say when it will process.

Edited by dmb3684

yeah should tell you when the trade processes and im thinking if it involves a player playing tonight it wont process till next week with the players available week 6

dont think it matters if you start michel or not

help me out?

It says it will process tomorrow... But I don't want to put guys in and have it not go through until next week... But I also don't want to leave them out and still not go through until next week. 

IDK how Yahoo works, but in ESPN the commish can push a trade through before the system automatically processes it. Ask yours to help you out!

4 minutes ago, Travis C. said:

It says it will process tomorrow... But I don't want to put guys in and have it not go through until next week... But I also don't want to leave them out and still not go through until next week. 

check this out, looks like michel needs to be benched tonight for it to go thru this week

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6869.html

Lol... He's involved in the trade I'm sure he doesn't want to bend any rules that could have benefitted someone else another time. 

Not sure it's really "bending rules", but if your league culture is to wait until the system processes it then I guess you gotta wait.

My commish will push trades through as soon as they're accepted and we all kinda expect it now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JJRules said:

Not sure it's really "bending rules", but if your league culture is to wait until the system processes it then I guess you gotta wait.

My commish will push trades through as soon as they're accepted and we all kinda expect it now.

Agree. If your league agrees, your commish could push it, so they could use Michel & you could use OBJ.