ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

14 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

I can't wait to see the ridiculous numbers Demarcus is going to put up in the DGLeague lol

HELL YEAH :D 

Who is this kid Greg Papa?

I admit he looked really bad in the last footage I saw.

I can believe it both ways.

1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

Who is this kid Greg Papa?

I admit he looked really bad in the last footage I saw.

I can believe it both ways.

Legendary Bay Area sports broadcaster.  Has been a broadcast analyst for Raiders, Athletics and the Warriors.  Greg Papa is one of the most "tied-in" Bay Area sports media members there is.  

I just don't understand what changed from just 2 weeks ago where we all heard Cuz and the GS staff sat down and picked the end of the December date for his return?? Heck there was talj Cuz wanted to come back in that current road trip at the time. So fast forward 2 weeks and Cuz ins't close and might not be back for another 2 months?? wtf?? We all thought he was close 2 weeks ago..

58 minutes ago, JLoson0550 said:

Gonna keep him on my IR spot..sitting at #1 and have a very comfortable lead in my league so I can wait.

Still hate hear that news though

Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just going to pretend I didn't read that, and in the spirit of optimism, have changed my team name to All I want for Xmas is Boog

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, El_Chingon said:
3 hours ago, JLoson0550 said:

Gonna keep him on my IR spot..sitting at #1 and have a very comfortable lead in my league so I can wait.

Still hate hear that news though

Thanks for sharing. 

4 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Just going to pretend I didn't read that, and in the spirit of optimism, have changed my team name to All I want for Xmas is Boog

Ahaaahahah

you guys are hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

boogie gon force his way on the court, he wants to prove everyone

8 minutes ago, Maxemann said:

recent news say he might now play until late january at least

source?

19 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Is it unreliable though

Yes. 

Because he started his report by saying “I feel....” by watching one practice. This is just his opinion based on what he saw. He didn’t interview or talk to anyone.

Maybe they told DMC to not go full speed at practice. We don’t know.

either way, saying what you think is not reporting.

• Like 2

FULL PARTICIPANT at practice. Lord knows he probably won't be rushed back.. and even then no back-to-back, minute restrictions and the works...

Knowing full well that they want Cousins back and healthy for the playoffs, the Warriors have played this situation close to the vest. That now includes Warriors head coach Steve Kerr noting that Cousins is “not close” to returning to the court.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kerr-cousins-not-close’-to-returning/ar-BBR6vY5

I think I'm cutting ties for the next hot pickup. Damn shame. It looks like closer to the All Star break now.

• Like 1

Where the f did that bs report come from about him returning around Christmas?? They were f ing with us. 

6 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kerr-cousins-not-close’-to-returning/ar-BBR6vY5

I think I'm cutting ties for the next hot pickup. Damn shame. It looks like closer to the All Star break now.

This article mentions nothing about his return being pushed back closer to ASB?  Premature conclusion on your part imo.

hey if it means he comes back healthier and with less restrictions let him take his time. not hurting me on my ir

5 hours ago, beeray said:

hey if it means he comes back healthier and with less restrictions let him take his time. not hurting me on my ir

The later he plays the more likely he is to have a minutes restriction and rest days during fantasy playoffs... 

• Like 1