ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

The fact Showtime and Boogie are making a segment and advertising it, I would hope it means hes close!

On the other hand, it could be mean nothing :) ....but as a Boogie owner, im hoping its a hype video for the Xmas game !

It feels like a huge media trick to cover his situation and hype him up. Just so he can blow smoke on teams faces and get that big pay day. I'm saying, they planned this whole s---!

And I still have him and not dropping...yet.

Edited by JormaJormala

My team is finally healthy, so i don't mind him sitting in IR longer if it means he's not playing 12mpg for the first 3 weeks.

Not great for those with other injuries though.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2811281-as-demarcus-cousins-nears-return-warriors-will-see-if-summer-gamble-pays-off

Once Cousins is ready to make his Warriors debut—and team sources say that day is less than a month away—how they deploy him will be one of the most interesting dilemmas that Kerr has faced at the helm of the NBA's reigning superteam.

Sources say the Warriors are planning to start Cousins, a move that would give them that feared five-All-Star lineup. It would also stroke Cousins' ego, as he may not take well to coming off the bench.

He’s not close, he is close ahh. I’m almost dealt Cuz away last night for triple J as I couldn’t take it anymore.  The crazy pills giphy by Mugatu would be appropriate right now. 

Warriors need more help. 

Hopefully their 5 future Hofers will help them make the playoffs in the brutal western conference. 

1 hour ago, HotSauce24 said:

Warriors need more help. 

Hopefully their 5 future Hofers will help them make the playoffs in the brutal western conference. 

Not sure if serious. GSW just need to stay healthy. 

17 hours ago, mihs said:

Probably a mistake, but injury report shows him as active? https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/referee/injury/Injury-Report_2018-12-21_05PM.pdf

DO NOT TELL ME HE IS ACTIVE IF HE IS NOT! I REPEAT... DO NOT TELL ME HE IS ACTIVE IF HE IS NOT! NOT SURE HOW I SHOULD TAKE SUCH A CRUEL JOKE

• Haha 1

my ideal timeline:

- early january comeback with minutes restriction and no b2b's

- mid feb - no b2b's lifted

- mid march (fantasy playoffs) - mins restriction lifted

oh yiss.

• Like 1

Well since the Dubs got destroyed by Zubac, do you think they want cousins to come back soon to help with the center position?

I'd be surprised if he averages >10 pts/game. Bball players, esp big men, are truly Achilles when it comes to that tendon.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

Well since the Dubs got destroyed by Zubac, do you think they want cousins to come back soon to help with the center position?

no

• Like 2

3 hours ago, st1010 said:

I'd be surprised if he averages >10 pts/game. Bball players, esp big men, are truly Achilles when it comes to that tendon.

i'd be surprised if he doesn't. Putting the ball in the hoop would be last thing to regress for this guy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, st1010 said:

Prepare to be surprised then

• Like 1

8 hours ago, st1010 said:

LOL.... could probably average 10ppg if he had his other leg amputated 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, st1010 said:

There are 0 players in the league that can guard this dude 1 v 1 in the post... he ain’t no Clint Capela relying on athleticism to get points lol

16 hours ago, st1010 said:

Lol wtf. D Cuz didng have much athleticism to his game to begin with. Kind of an awful, disgusting take of you ask me. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Lol wtf. D Cuz didng have much athleticism to his game to begin with. Kind of an awful, disgusting take of you ask me. 

yeah, he never jumped out of the gym, wasnt the fastest guy, ran lazy on the floor but his dribbling, shot tho...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chud12 said:

whoa there, calm down. i don't know where you get the idea i am being disgusting, awful or whatever. i didn't wish injury upon him, or prolonged recuperation, i was merely stating an opinion.

u really need to relax there.

• Haha 1