ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

16 minutes ago, Nishinga said:

I got a trade offer for him, Taytum. Should I?

YES MAN

OFC

26 minutes ago, Nishinga said:

I got a trade offer for him, Taytum. Should I?

Depends on how your settings, how you're doing in the standings, and whether or not you have IR... I personally wouldn't do that as I'm in clear first and would rather take a chance on Cousins' upside. I don't expect Tatum to finish higher than 50ish overall

Warriors GM Bob Myers said DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) is "nearing the finish line."

He added that Cousins continues to make good progress, but the Warriors still don't have a target date in mind. Myers added that the Warriors may explore the idea of bringing in another center for the short term, as they are currently down to two in Kevon Looney and Jordan Bell. Boogie should be stashed everywhere with his return looming.

Encouraging report. Hope he gets out there soon!

He was a full participant today at practice and seems like he’s around the corner to return. Is he a must stash in 10 team  leagues without an IR Spot ? 

3 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

He was a full participant today at practice and seems like he’s around the corner to return. Is he a must stash in 10 team  leagues without an IR Spot ? 

Yes, in my opinion absolutely. If he's on the waiver pick him up. You might be out a player for a week or so but what I think he'll produce ROS will make it up and more.

38 minutes ago, CheeseUgly said:

Yes, in my opinion absolutely. If he's on the waiver pick him up. You might be out a player for a week or so but what I think he'll produce ROS will make it up and more.

I’m not worried about his production because he will produce. What I’m worried about is the headache of sitting out back to backs and random rest days. 

16 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

I’m not worried about his production because he will produce. What I’m worried about is the headache of sitting out back to backs and random rest days. 

I wouldn't be too worried about that, as well. GSW has one of the easiest schedules this season and only have 3 B2Bs left - once a month in January, February, and March. 

Granted their schedule for playoffs isn't looking too good, though. Still worth the risk, I guess.

• Like 1

During tonight’s broadcast Reggie Miller said Boogie would be back in 3 weeks without any further context.

No idea what he’s basing that on but seems like as good a guess as any and puts him right at about a year since the injury.

1 hour ago, VaTerp said:

During tonight’s broadcast Reggie Miller said Boogie would be back in 3 weeks without any further context.

No idea what he’s basing that on but seems like as good a guess as any and puts him right at about a year since the injury.

Ah, I heard "within" three weeks.  I'm gonna say two, but it's wild speculation.  After tonight's heartbreak, I'd imagine the Dubs want DMC on the court to instill some faith with the fans.

17 minutes ago, MWon said:

Ah, I heard "within" three weeks.  I'm gonna say two, but it's wild speculation.  After tonight's heartbreak, I'd imagine the Dubs want DMC on the court to instill some faith with the fans.

I’m more inclined to believe they’ll bring him on when he’s ready, since they’re a lock for the PO’s and their regular season is merely a tune-up for what is expected to be a deep post season run. The fans, as eager as they are to see Boogie in a game, probably know this too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VaTerp said:

Does Reggie really need to explain himself?

If he can get under MJs nerves his word is as good as gold.

Man I hope this is all worth the trouble without having an IR spot. I dropped bryant for him and it is killing me inside right now. Logically speaking, within 3 weeks could mean any day for the next three weeks right?

41 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

Man I hope this is all worth the trouble without having an IR spot. I dropped bryant for him and it is killing me inside right now. Logically speaking, within 3 weeks could mean any day for the next three weeks right?

Not to bring your hopes up, but usually when someone does full practice it means they’re back in a in a few days, maybe week or two at most. 

Three weeks is probably at the longer end of the guess-timation but no one really knows but the GSW staff themselves.

If it is 3 weeks... The conditioning period is out of this world. Now... If it takes that long to get you conditioning right... How long are the restrictions going to be on? The clock starts ticking really fast come March with fantasy playoffs starting 11.3. 

I'm not feeling good about this. Trying to sell him for Bryant owner IMMEDIATELY.

2 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

If it is 3 weeks... The conditioning period is out of this world. Now... If it takes that long to get you conditioning right... How long are the restrictions going to be on? The clock starts ticking really fast come March with fantasy playoffs starting 11.3. 

I'm not feeling good about this. Trying to sell him for Bryant owner IMMEDIATELY.

Hes been practicing and scrimmaging for a while now, I expect his conditioning to be  fairly up to speed. As an owner of both, I prefer Cousins 100%

10 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

You've been patient on him for this long only to panic?

Hmm

7 hours ago, akund said:

Hes been practicing and scrimmaging for a while now, I expect his conditioning to be  fairly up to speed. As an owner of both, I prefer Cousins 100%

I like Cousins but I think Thomas Bryant is also the real deal. Could be closer than you think.

I wouldn't even think about dropping either.

7 hours ago, akund said:

Cousins has a HORRIBLE playoff schedule...

Bryant has the best schedule there is.

Roto:

DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) is still out for Saturday against the Kings.

No revenge game for Boogie in his Warriors debut, apparently. The Warriors aren't being very specific on when Cousins is set to return and he does not have a target date, but he's been going through full practices and some pre-game workouts. He should still be stashed in most leagues.

I feel like it's any damn game now.